Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feet. Urgh 🤢. They are as awful as the rest of him. I can’t be doing with feet. They are just not nice

Reactions: 13
What happened to the gel nail journey? Where’s the laptop? We’ve still not had a make up tutorial video that I’m sure he promised at one point.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also notice that his new muse promotes beauty pie so get ready for Mario to be showing off his absolute beauty staples from there next week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's covered in a blankie, FFS it's July. Can't wait for the spider eyelash look on his poached egg eyes.
No often I’ll stick up for him but I’ve got a wee cover over me tonight. That being said, I also have the two windows behind me open and it’s currently only 12 degrees.

So back in yer Laine @Dawn Dayn

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We are embarking oan another jurnee hens and i am here fur it, hopefully his turmeric coloured eyes have cleared up fur the morra

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m thinking he will probably be on a conjunctivitis jurney after the lash lift 😂😂😂 and I’m here for it 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Cannae wait till Mondays heatwave he will be sweating like a bastard…aww they lotions n potions will be sliding doon that coupon he might be better waiting till it’s a wee bit cooler for the lash lift 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.