Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone with a wheelchair rams him up the heels and tell him to move out the road as we all have disabilities

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hinches latest post came up on my insta explore page unfortunately. More unfortunate is his use of the made up word "youse" Covid doesn't make you bleeping illiterate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shut up you whiney little scroat. No one is interested in how you feel, other than the fact that you're out spreading the virus. Selfish prick! 🖕🖕

Screenshot_20220703-213148_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 18
Sit still long enough in seedhill and you’ll be stripped naked so aye. I smell bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Marion probably learnt his fainting skills fae Gillian McKeith oan I'm a celebrity and nae debates.

He shud get fake Dr Gilian tae check oot his fake bespoke sharts.

duck ooooofffff! 😂 it’s too late oan this Sunday dayn o dawn fae mae tae be laughing like this! Clutching ma Covid riddled beak!
Don't be stealing Marion's Covid jurney, ain lane and so forth. 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The poor lass came over all breathless and had to have a wee sit doon :cry: Forgets to mention that he was carrying 35 B&M bags full of tat at the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I thought he lived in Ferguslie is it actually Seedhill?

We stay in Howwood so our closest retail park is the Phoenix so we've seen him there a good few times (including most recently #GrannyGate). My sister in law lives in Paisley and shops at the Morrisons he goes to but that's the first she's seen him.

Reactions: 11
I thought he lived in Ferguslie is it actually Seedhill?

We stay in Howwood so our closest retail park is the Phoenix so we've seen him there a good few times (including most recently #GrannyGate). My sister in law lives in Paisley and shops at the Morrisons he goes to but that's the first she's seen him.
Tell us aw, lovelie. How fat has he got ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Swear to god I bloody knew it! Dismisses Deek's COVID coz it's awe aboot him. Yes it's tit to ahve it but does he remember that folk have actually died from it!! The lies as well.....such a disingenuous prick!

Reactions: 21
Tell us aw, lovelie. How fat has he got ?

Howling… I would never body shame anyone however this toad is unbelievable. His diet gives me the bile. It’s not a shart card he’s needing it’s educating on health and nutrition.

As for his covid journey. The toad was shouting from the top of his tenement flat how the pandemic helped him repay his debts, how insensitive a statement was that to make while still in the pandemic.

KARMA for him! Ten folds *** no ma quote 🫶🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ave absolutely nae sympathy for oor Marion if he hus actually got covid and no just attentionitis. He chose no tae wear a mask whilst oan umpteen unnecessary shopping trips making oot the shart card exempts him.
Ah think it’s his wiy ah getting oot a huving plans for his annual leave next week. We’ve aw been waiting fir his Craig Tara jurnay and noo he’s got his reason no tae go.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Howling… I would never body shame anyone however this toad is unbelievable. His diet gives me the bile. It’s not a shart card he’s needing it’s educating on health and nutrition.

As for his covid journey. The toad was shouting from the top of his tenement flat how the pandemic helped him repay his debts, how insensitive a statement was that to make while still in the pandemic.

KARMA for him! Ten folds *** no ma quote 🫶🏼
Karma on his arse and his ten rolls ma lovelie….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.