Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He never has nor ever will live his best life…he’s never content enough to enjoy anything for more than a second!!! U keep on trying to convince yourself hen…we are aww here fur it 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Him and that friggin word 'Utter' 🙄
The man child that lives in a world of make believe View attachment 1386728
Those big dreams must feel like a distant reality 🤔 no one is manifesting his reality. Those dreams are down the shitter

Plus who feeling like shite watching music on the telly thinks "oh let me just post a wee Instagram story" 🥱 he is milking the corona corona for all the sympathy from the lovelies.

We have your card marked Maz 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well Marion if your best dream life wiz living in a bedsit in Seedyhill and polishing truncheons part time, and big Saturday night oot wiz gawn tae a wee lassie dance show ye've made it ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A child living his best life?
Big dreams what are they? No inspiration to drive a car, move to a House or bigger cage or get married, what utter nonsense this overgrown woman child talks, but if I don't know I need to get to know what his 'big dreams' are, but aye song was out 87 am sure he's 38? So he was a toddler prancing about listening to Whitney LOL aye okay Marion hen 🕺💎

Those big dreams must feel like a distant reality 🤔 no one is manifesting his reality. Those dreams are down the shitter

Plus who feeling like shite watching music on the telly thinks "oh let me just post a wee Instagram story" 🥱 he is milking the corona corona for all the sympathy from the lovelies.

We have your card marked Maz 🖕
Song just so happened to be on.. more like searched skipped a bit posted to Instagram and back to being all cosy under his wee blanky and baby gro on, I don't watch love island but thought he was such a big fan shouldn't be watching that instead of looking up an oldie but Goldie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Och hello ma lovelies. How are we all this day of dawn? I Cannae believe how sad Mario is. Living his best life with Whitney Houston on the telly box. Such a sad life he lives. What is he even for?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else see Philip Schofield stealing 🥔♥ move fae Marion at Pride today.

If ah hud Marion's laptoap skills ah may have been able tae take a wee screenshot fae a video tae share wi you lovelie Tattlers, but it's no ma joab the laptoap so aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Got a text from my sister in law earlier who said she had spotted Oor Marion and Deek swanning round Morrisons in Paisley...

That death bed must have an on off switch Maz. She only spotted him because of the bright green shart card and because I'd been going off my nut about him last week (still a prick)!

She was tempted to ram him with her trolley, but settled for commenting very loudly about how devastating the effects of covid have been especially for those who have lost loved ones. I'm told he looked shifty AF.

So either he's a big Billy Bullshitter and hasn't had covid at all, he's had it and tested negative and been able to leave the house or he's still got it and is continuing to gallivant round the shops.

None of them are really great options are they? No ma quote.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Got a text from my sister in law earlier who said she had spotted Oor Marion and Deek swanning round Morrisons in Paisley...

That death bed must have an on off switch Maz. She only spotted him because of the bright green shart card and because I'd been going off my nut about him last week (still a prick)!

She was tempted to ram him with her trolley, but settled for commenting very loudly about how devastating the effects of covid have been especially for those who have lost loved ones. I'm told he looked shifty AF.

So either he's a big Billy Bullshitter and hasn't had covid at all, he's had it and tested negative and been able to leave the house or he's still got it and is continuing to gallivant round the shops.

Did he huv oan Bungle's skin? Probably in getting mare watermelon since it's the oanly thing he kin eat. I'm surprised he didn't think his security wud be compromised oot in public. Pity the laws huv changed, cud huv goat him arrested by his pals at the station.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did he huv oan Bungle's skin? Probably in getting mare watermelon since it's the oanly thing he kin eat. I'm surprised he didn't think his security wud be compromised oot in public. Pity the laws huv changed, cud huv goat him arrested by his pals at the station.
bleeping Bungles skin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 stop it lol I'm weak 🤣🤣🤣

What a little bastard he is. Getting worse and worse that man. Or has he always been this bad and just getting caught out lately? I'm shooketh.

Reactions: 16
Bungles skin...I'm deceased 😭😂🙌

Its really infuriating actually. I know the restrictions being removed means people don't need to isolate if they're fully vaccinated, but surely the last two years have taught us to be better humans.

I've had covid since the restrictions changed, I'm fully vaccinated and I still isolated until I'd tested negative two days in a row. I couldn't live with myself thinking I'd potentially passed it to someone and they'd become seriously unwell or passed away. My husband and I had Delta back in October and he ended up in ICU fighting for his life (non smoker who is very healthy and active so was not in any high risk groups...it was totally random that he ended up almost dying) so it's something I personally take really seriously.

His comment about being sick of it now and no one wanting to hear about it etc. really didn't sit right. It came across he was just dismissing the entire thing when it's still very much affecting people's lives.

But that's his attitude isn't it? His lane consists of zolfora, mouldy out of date makeup from the Barras, mop kicking his flairs, getting cosy in his hoosecoat by 7pm and inhaling so much febreeze his arse has collapsed. Its no his joab and no his problem.

It infuriates me this wee prick begs for freebies and benefits from his page when he's shown himself to just be downright nasty. Next time I see him I'm throwing Betty's walker at him. Wee prick.

*due on and slightly rage filled. Sorry guys. No ma quote.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Bungles skin...I'm deceased 😭😂🙌

Its really infuriating actually. I know the restrictions being removed means people don't need to isolate if they're fully vaccinated, but surely the last two years have taught us to be better humans.

I've had covid since the restrictions changed, I'm fully vaccinated and I still isolated until I'd tested negative two days in a row. I couldn't live with myself thinking I'd potentially passed it to someone and they'd become seriously unwell or passed away. My husband and I had Delta back in October and he ended up in ICU fighting for his life (non smoker who is very healthy and active so was not in any high risk groups...it was totally random that he ended up almost dying) so it's something I personally take really seriously.

His comment about being sick of it now and no one wanting to hear about it etc. really didn't sit right. It came across he was just dismissing the entire thing when it's still very much affecting people's lives.

But that's his attitude isn't it? His lane consists of zolfora, mouldy out of date makeup from the Barras, mop kicking his flairs, getting cosy in his hoosecoat by 7pm and inhaling so much febreeze his arse has collapsed. Its no his joab and no his problem.

It infuriates me this wee prick begs for freebies and benefits from his page when he's shown himself to just be downright nasty. Next time I see him I'm throwing Betty's walker at him. Wee prick.

*due on and slightly rage filled. Sorry guys. No ma quote.
Agree 100%, he's shown himself for what he is, a rude selfish ignorant prick. I'm guessing Derek did have covid, and Mario jumped on the bandwagon for some poor me attention. Covid seems to be back in a big way, I know four who've got it badly this week. Mario wouldn't dream of adjusting his behaviour to protect anyone else, he's got a shart card, that trumps everything else you know.
Imagine having such a weedy personality you have to lie about being ill, and add on a crippling shopping addiction, unable to stop spending for a weekend to back up your lies, what a sad little life he leads.

Reactions: 18

The wee bigot Derek must have popped into Morrisons on his way back from pounding the streets of Glasgow celebrating his hatred of Catholics. If ye know, ye know.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I read the dry skin post on insta and ran here as fast as I could, you trolls did not disappoint.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wish I knew someone who worked at Morrisons Paisley so a could ask for a wee bespoke CCTV tape of Mazda flaunting his covid aboot the aisles

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wish I knew someone who worked at Morrisons Paisley so a could ask for a wee bespoke CCTV tape of Mazda flaunting his covid aboot the aisles
Get them to check the accident book too, any old ladies taken a fall. You know Mazdas been there!
He may also knock old men over, young children, pregnant women. Check the lot 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.