Cleaning with Mario #70 He's a fanny, knocked down a Granny, felt put out so whipped the shart card out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is alive, he has risen 🙄 Still got a potty mouth and apparently doesn't need a filter 🤨

I swear I didn't see your comments before I made mine. Almost word for word... 😁
It’s the sheer confidence of someone who looks like that, it floors me every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Doesn't need a filter?! He puts one on everytime he's on that app. Walloper!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Good god what arrogance ‘we don’t need a filter’ we have seen your photos in the wild and you are dog rough Marion! You most definitely need all the help you can get!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He is alive, he has risen 🙄 Still got a potty mouth and apparently doesn't need a filter 🤨

I swear I didn't see your comments before I made mine. Almost word for word... 😁
Jesus wept Pugsley & Morticia need more than a filter!!!!!! Black bag maybe? 💋💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't need filters my arse. You know yourself you're an ugly twit Mario, and that's why you have to use them 🙄
Screenshot_20220702-100330_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My fave blouse on him, so chic, the haircut that looks like a bet he lost. And the poor sister with her *I'm having my photo taken* expression nailed on. Oh to be a fly on the wall when he reads here and sees we don't think he's a love island hottie. DEREK AM HAWT AM GAWJUS

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And he’s right, they don’t need a filter, it’s a bleeping paper bag they need!

I can’t understand how he has this confidence when we have seen that he stares at the ground when doing the two step shuffle on the dance floor. Strange man.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What a horrible picture. The nose looks 3D and his entire hairline looks about 6 inches back from where it should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Saw a post from Katie's mum about being elected as a local councillor. All the huns congratulated her except Marion because he's spiteful and bitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.