Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting up videos of SOMEONE ELSES house is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen. What a green eyed little gremlin he is.

Reactions: 31
As if so many have asked to see the house 🙄
Saying its not his place to show his brothers house, but proceeds to give a quick tour of the room he's standing in. I bet he never asked his brother either.
BTW Mario, it's not just that builder where you have to do your own landscaping, we had to do ours as well. Get to know you fool!.

But how jealous does he sound. Keep dreaming Maz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Marjorie we bought a new build (reeking of wealth) and had to landscape our own garden. Pretty common. Deek looks high as duck. Also DO NOT get a dog, I repeat DO NOT get a dog.. your bedsit cannae cope with rayn the wayn let alone a pooch!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The house looks lovely, fair play - stylish yet warm and inviting. 😊 His brother knows Mario will show it off, he can't help himself, so he's probably happy enough to let him carry on for the sake of having the lovely dog looked after. You can imagine what's being said, though - I bet he's green with fucken envy! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"That's all I'm going to show ye (after showing the whole room and hall)...but I will show you a sneak peak of the garden." 💀🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I were his brother and brother in law I would be FUMMING that he’d shown parts of my house.

Such a weird little man, trying to get clout from other people’s achievements

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This coat is hilarious 😂

I may be kate 😳 to the party but what is the badge for? Is it his work ID?
😂😂😂 that’s his bespoke shart card. The sunflower lanyard is for ‘invisible disabilities’ but for our Marion its his bespoke IBS and he needs a 💩 quick 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂😂😂 that’s his bespoke shart card. The sunflower lanyard is for ‘invisible disabilities’ but for our Marion its his bespoke IBS and he needs a 💩 quick 🤣🤣
Ohhhh, so it's for when he really needs a tit for his bespoke IBS 🙄 and has access to toilets in all shops (when normally you'd need to buy to use the toilet) 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I were his brother and brother in law I would be FUMMING that he’d shown parts of my house.

Such a weird little man, trying to get clout from other people’s achievements
He just can't help himself. He's playing make believe it's his house when he's showing it.
He can say he's happy in that pokey flat until hell freezes over, but I'll still call him a liar. The minute he walks through his door tonight he's going to be fed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly that. Probably bought a RADAR key too
He's no goat IBS, his shits and dodgy stomach he frequently gets is the result of a terrible diet! 🙄 I know doctors diagnose IBS when they don't know what's wrong, but I very much doubt he's had a medical diagnosis.

He just can't help himself. He's playing make believe it's his house when he's showing it.
He can say he's happy in that pokey flat until hell freezes over, but I'll still call him a liar. The minute he walks through his door tonight he's going to be fed up.
I'm predicting a new jurnee based on something he's seen at his brother's house. 🙄 Content has gone flat again, so unless he cracks on with his nail jurnee next week, he'll need to set up something else soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's no goat IBS, his shits and dodgy stomach he frequently gets is the result of a terrible diet! 🙄 I know doctors diagnose IBS when they don't know what's wrong, but I very much doubt he's had a medical diagnosis.
There is absolutely no way he has a diagnosis. He’s bought the lanyard/card and it’s definitely down to his diet. Someone with IBS wouldn’t touch half the 💩 (no pun intended) he eats.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.