Cleaning with Mario #69 Fight your own fight! Climate change and racial injustice aren't his problem!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the caption say "but we're all lucky in life to have a sister!"
I don't have a sister, his sister doesn't have a sister make it make sense......🤯
Ah don’t huv a sister. Does emdy want to be mine? Youse can come play with ma no out of date make up and ma Dyson hairdryer and styler (smell ma wealth) cause I’ve got mair than 3 hairs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is that you sis ?🤣
I meeeaannn did yours fake a pregnancy while you were high risk pregnant then claim she lost the baby when you were in hospital almost losing yours, then buy things and give them to you claiming they were her dead baby's but my baby could have them? Because if so yes we could be related 😂

Mario ma lovelie I can see how you think its lucky to have a sister recounting that tale...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I meeeaannn did yours fake a pregnancy while you were high risk pregnant then claim she lost the baby when you were in hospital almost losing yours, then buy things and give them to you claiming they were her dead baby's but my baby could have them? Because if so yes we could be related 😂

Mario ma lovelie I can see how you think its lucky to have a sister recounting that tale...
Oh Christ no that’s awful ! You weren’t joking about the psycho part !! I just lie about having a nap when I can’t be arsed to talk on the phone 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Frig, you win today's post love. And l thought my narcissistic brother was bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All that money spent on makeup, hairdryers and now cuticle oil but yet cuts his own hair ...
I really think he is so socially awkward that he would implode if he had tae sit in a barber’s chair fae half an hour and make small talk. That’s probably why he cuts it himself. Or he’s scared the clitty will swell wae the barber touching his 3 hairs

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Your Avi, he looks like that fella from the goonies from that angle.
It’s uncanny. The shape of his head and the mad haircut are a constant source of entertainment for me. Whyyyyyyy doesn’t he go to an actual hairdresser?! It’s baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s awful - that huge dip. It’s like he’s had a gaming headset on for hours. He desperately needs a new hair style
I don’t get how the top part at the back stands on end like that , looks like he’s been through a bespoke electrocution

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A nail kit? Holy duck he just wastes so much money 😂 As if he’s going to start doing nails from the paisley towers. Where would he and his client sit? Maybe out on the bespoke junkie landing so aye back into my own lane I go

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.