Cleaning with Mario #68 He dusnae have a front and back door but he’s got a drawer full of orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely fumin that blouse is no longer available, will need to think of something else for ma grannies Christmas noo🤣💋💎🥔
Dae ye no like yer granny ma loverlie 🥰

That's bloody brilliant, you should get a job as a personal shopper in Paisley 🤣

Ffs! I thought wee Deek had his cock out on the concrete chesterfield 🤣

away to lie doon, its too much!
Oh ma word ah missed Deek's cock and Marion's jobby when I saw the picture, that's me away noo 😂😂😂😂😂

I can hear Lloyd Grossman...."who lives in a hoose like this?"
Someone wi a back door 🚪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well there’s a conservatory in the pic so it defo isnae the seedhill penthoose….is it crystal chandelier or maybe the misfit jaw does she don such an extravagant extension 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well there’s a conservatory in the pic so it defo isnae the seedhill penthoose….is it crystal chandelier or maybe the misfit jaw does she don such an extravagant extension 🤣🤣🤣
Craig Tara caravan, hope the windaes ur shut or Rayn might escape again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's in someone's house, hardly worth all the bloody hype, unless they're going oot somewhere exciting.... but they're probably not. 🙄 Either way, we'll have a laugh at him! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's in someone's house, hardly worth all the bloody hype, unless they're going oot somewhere exciting.... but they're probably not. 🙄 Either way, we'll have a laugh at him! 😂
It shows how much they don't go out to get excited to go to a house gathering.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All that bleeping drama and mystery and he's at his sister's bloody care home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All that suspense and he's just gone to chill at his sister's. Ffs. I go to my sisters in my bleeping crocs I don't make a fuss of wanting to buy an outfit and so forth. Jesus wept what an absaloot fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is this the one that has cheated on Krystal Chandelier numerous times? Who Mario told the whole of insta about on his stories, but he likes tae keep his family private.

7C2128B7-F546-4AE5-B117-59884A06B2DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.