Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah my lovelies I’m sat having my morning cuppa ready to mop kick Tuesdays arse and still howling at the “postcast”. I think I’m more excited for this journee than I was for the birth of my children. Nae debates on ma comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
His big depression was when Hinch bought that house. You just know he was draped over the Chesterfield, crying "it should ha been me Deek, it should ha been me!!!!" Now with the ads and postcast, we're off on a wee chasing fame journey. The night before the postcast he's going to be a wreck. Shitting all over the place, lack of sleep. Then comes the big day, rambling super fast as he knows we are all watching.
He's already had a success with the video of him, posted on the app youtubing a year ago. A massive 9 views 👏👏
Screenshot_20220510_071443.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I skipped through 5 pages as soon as I seen he was going to be in a “postcast” (not my quote) to say I think it’ll be gkbarry’s podcast.

She’s a young girl on tik tok and she’s mentioned him before. If ya don’t know get to know!!

He reposted something about that girl “saving grace” having a no. 1 podcast the other week. N he made a point of saying “get me oan next lovlie” n I think she replied saying yes. So maybe he’s been on at her since then..
Ye beat me to it and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His big depression was when Hinch bought that house. You just know he was draped over the Chesterfield, crying "it should ha been me Deek, it should ha been me!!!!" Now with the ads and postcast, we're off on a wee chasing fame journey. The night before the postcast he's going to be a wreck. Shitting all over the place, lack of sleep. Then comes the big day, rambling super fast as he knows we are all watching.
He's already had a success with the video of him, posted on the app youtubing a year ago. A massive 9 views 👏👏
View attachment 1255848
The cleaning/home influencer ship has sailed, no-one is interested in grey homes and B&M tat now. It already looks dated. But I think you're right, he's on the chase for his moment. Though how many years has he had his platform now and still hasn't been offered any opportunities of worth because his attitude is vile. He swears constantly, he's always told everyone the app is basically a burden to him, he's always moaning. I am amazed people still message him and comment because he's said countless times it's inconvenient to him. He's not a nice person so he doesn't have the ability to even pretend to be to create parasocial relationships with his followers that Hinch and Solomon rely on to get them where they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Morning ma lovelies *mirror wave* I just wanted to say I hope the postcaster leaves the comments open :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This thread is going to implode when that POSTCAST airs!

I’m already imagining the screenshots and new no ma quotes we are going tae get awf the back of it
Can't wait ma lovelies. Gonna get aw we cosy and warum and chanel my inner Marion on this new dayn of dawn . Gonna slip into some boujee red leggings and fake goochi kicks with a grey hoosecoat done up to ma neck as ma bony strangler fingers peruse the rim of an aperol spritz glass in the scent I didnae ask for any of this ...tattie hearts to youse all x x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t wait to hear what bullshit he comes out with to make himself seem interesting. It’s a given he’ll say “watch this space”, I can feel it in my waters
He will say he helped Queen Soph become a best selling author due to his name being in her book, and say he's been asked to do a book but his private life is his private life and no his joab.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cannot wait for the postcast dayn of dawn. I'm gonna get aww cosy under ma blanket with some tap-ass and joos, wax melts on and if it's a Sunday, all the snacks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I cannot wait for the postcast dayn of dawn. I'm gonna get aww cosy under ma blanket with some tap-ass and joos, wax melts on and if it's a Sunday, all the snacks!
Ah've heard it wull only be available on a bespoke Chrome notebook ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.