Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His window cleaning is confusing me, is that the before picture even though he said he didn't take one? And if that is them cleaned why is there still lots of dirt, but they now need to wait till next year to get cleaned? Make it make sense? I'm either having a funny turn or he is talking oot his sharty erse!!

🥰❤ Derek ain’t sleeping . He’s just contemplating life and how he’s stuck with that hole
He's daeing a Rayn n kidding oan so Marion shuts the feck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A bit late but added on the wallopers rant about keeping Deek off his page

View attachment 1252398
View attachment 1252399
View attachment 1252401

and why this song, is he getting religious?
Thanks for sharing!!!

I had to unfollow as his whining tones and potty mouth boiled my piss. Nice to see nothing has changed, still a walking contradiction. He knows fine well that Derek is a babe and nobody has a bad word to say about him so won’t share him due to jealousy. Ma page Ma roolz!

Your following remains the same, interactions are minimal vs follower count, you failed to take advantage of the opportunity given by oor Soph all under the guise of Instagram is no my joab. The time you spend on this app is far greater than the time spent polishing truncheons, that’s a fact.

For a man who constantly claims he doesn’t read the nEgAtIviY, the troll messages etc and so forth….. yet is able to regularly answers points raised on here and not to mention the accounts he clearly created and comments posted by the man himself.

Honestly, I think it’s time you called it a day, get your cv uploaded to indeed using your business woman of the year laptop and find a job that matches your rent contribution FHULL!

P.S When’s the trip to Craig Tara and who’s watching Rayne?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just skipped by all these comments I’ll go back & read in a second right but the video someone shared of the selfish wee twit going it’s my page no dereks bla bla… THE KITCHEN CUPBOARD DOOR HANDLES! Who put them on? Stevie Wonder? Jesus duck. They’re uneven. Straighten them and make them parallel Marlyn ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That friggin nose as well 😩

Mario, you wonder why we say things about you when you give us content like your filthy windows.

Professional cleaner my arse. You lazy bastard.

View attachment 1252417
Is that bespoke mould on tha ootside of the building? Or are the windows still filthy as duck? Don’t the council have a window cleaner as Mario pays fuhll rent?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just skipped by all these comments I’ll go back & read in a second right but the video someone shared of the selfish wee twit going it’s my page no dereks bla bla… THE KITCHEN CUPBOARD DOOR HANDLES! Who put them on? Stevie Wonder? Jesus duck. They’re uneven. Straighten them and make them parallel Marlyn ffs
😂😭 bespokely council issue made to order ma lovelie!!! 😫 the joiner was probably still asleep when the kitchen was put in. I say this in good humour btw—my maw lives in a Council Hoose and some of the stuff the council have “fixed” in her gaff is truly shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Italian bloodline. Shut up you fool 😂

Forget botox. Sort out your dark shadowed eyes, your nose and those horrible dry lips 🙈
Screenshot_20220508-214812_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’ve got hairs on ma chin and an Italian name… aw makes sense now ma lovelies. It’s the Italian bloodline! How did a not know this! 🙈 cheers Marlyn hen, I remember ma roots now. I thought I was pure bread Scottish 🥺 cos like I was born in Scotland all ma now dead family members where Scottish and born in Scotland but aye, Italian bloodline! Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A tiny bit of stubble because he’s not shaved all week = Italian bloodline. Well seen Derek is thick because no one with any brain capacity could listen to the shite he spouts!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those lips are too much! all his skin care he can't get a bit of moisturiser on them 😷 I'm confused cos he said he couldn't take a before picture of the windows.. so is that manky window picture the 'after' 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

Cleaning with Mario #66 Thinks he’s an Italian Stallion but looks more like a Marion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Thread suggestion

Things he's Italian with his pizza and pasta, he might as well live in a hostel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.