Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze#AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs Derek to help him cross the roads. I tit you not. He has actually said that before, he needs the hobbit to help him get across the road!

Something to do with his aunt getting run over by a HGV lorry or something 🙄
He manages to walk to his joab fine without Deek. We see his little hobbit feet pounding the pavements 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He needs Derek to help him cross the roads. I tit you not. He has actually said that before, he needs the hobbit to help him get across the road!

Something to do with his aunt getting run over by a HGV lorry or something 🙄
⚰⚰⚰ are you pulling my leg? Please say this sermon has been saved as a highlight 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's always going on about wanting to go here and see this and go there to see that...why doesn't he actually just do it?! He'll be sat in that flat in 10 years saying the same old tit and doing nothing about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does his face look like your Mam’s on Christmas morning? When she’s watching you open the thing she swore she wasn’t getting you?

474337AD-38F1-400E-958B-2466ACC887D0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
A bit late but added on the wallopers rant about keeping Deek off his page

and why this song, is he getting religious?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right its now sacrilegious. Crusty rolls with soup, fine. But no butter on the roll?? Get to duck out of here!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That bleeping hoosecoat. It is ridiculous for a nearly 40 year old man to be wearing that about the house. Gives me the boak
I imagine it’s got a pyoor bespoke aroma ma lovelie, and it’s definetely not wealth , ma stench ma rules so aye 👃🏿

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.