Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw Marion, these ads are such a treat. Between that and the three day weekend I am ready to burst.

What I can’t understand is, why does he have it plugged in above his worktop? We have one in our hallway, purely for anyone to smell the wealth when they come in the front door, but any other rooms we tend to just open a window. Am a dain it wrang ma lovelies?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Aw Marion, these ads are such a treat. Between that and the three day weekend I am ready to burst.

What I can’t understand is, why does he have it plugged in above his worktop? We have one in our hallway, purely for anyone to smell the wealth when they come in the front door, but any other rooms we tend to just open a window. Am a dain it wrang ma lovelies?
Sounds perfectly wealthy to me Ma lovlie!
💎👌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha look what Google shows when you type in cleaning with mario

2AA7FEE7-89E0-41EF-9483-77429FDA57C3.jpeg

1. Advertising for big brands, keeping them afloat and increasing their sales. As well as protecting the nation by cleaning polis truncheons 2-3 hours a week.

2. A quaint seaside town called Adrossan (also known as Ardrossan). Now surviving living in the Beirut region of Paisley town.

3. Approximately the equivalent of 10,000 velvetisers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have to go to home bargains today to top up my washing stuff and I can’t think of a worse place to be. My anxiety is so bad! To think he gets a wide on over going there. Crazy! You crazy girl 👧
Canni wait tae see ure PowerPoint presentation ma loverlie 🥰

Hahaha look what Google shows when you type in cleaning with mario

View attachment 1229976

1. Advertising for big brands, keeping them afloat and increasing their sales. As well as protecting the nation by cleaning polis truncheons 2-3 hours a week.

2. A quaint seaside town called Adrossan (also known as Ardrossan). Now surviving living in the Beirut region of Paisley town.

3. Approximately the equivalent of 10,000 velvetisers.
I've never heard Ardrossan being called quaint before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m absolutely buckled at that ad I can’t breathe proper got the hot sweats from that. I bought one of those plug ins today from HB but was chuckling to myself when I was buying it

• Haha
I must be doing washings all wrong cos I only have washing liquid/softener pods. I’m away to mop kick my washing machine cos am bleeping fuming am no using 8 different products and walking aboot smelling of 8 different scents

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did the walloper just bleeping belch...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
*mop kicks onto thread*
I've opened my windows. End of refreshing routine*
* I assume this is all anyone needs to do, as long as basic rules are observed, wash up, close kitchen door while cooking, no smoking indoors, keep on top of smelly washing.

I'm off to the hospital, where amazingly outpatient appointment have grudgingly been resumed. Putting myself through a boil wash when I get home to my safe space.
Spine bright ma lovelie and live your hoaspital appointment how it should be lived, with your phone held high 💎💎💎

• Haha
Who’s at it telling Marion tae dae TV adverts?

This isnae jist any auld boiled mince. It’s Marks and Spencer 5% fat Aberdeen Angus mince, boiled in fresh salt water tae get that rubber, plastic texture and bespoke flavour.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Another bespoke ad in the scent voiceover.. what a time to be alive. I’ve been channelling my inner Mario this morning and been for a wee trip to the range although I (smell the wealth) drove my car so no McGills bus journee for me I’m afraid hens. Mop kicking into the bank holiday weekend so hope you all treat yourselves to a wee Asti tonight 💎💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the history of sending fake messages to yourself this one has to win.
NO ONE sent that to you Maz.
He’s actually lost the plot now.
I’m embarrassed for him, truly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What an obscene amount of make up! He doesn’t even wear it everyday and there is no cheapo brands. What a waste of money 🤦🏾‍♀️
99AF36E4-6858-4B60-93CC-EE713C1C87FC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.