Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what exactly is out of his comfort zone? No offence to cleaners, but I don’t imagine he has targets to meet or deadlines to keep. How stressful can running a hoover around be for 3hours a day? He doesn’t have to worry about the looming interest increase affecting a mortgage? He has no dependants. What exactly is so stressful for him? Other than being an ugly bleep
I think he's starting his own small business, which is probably cleaning his brothers house. This is the idiot who literally gets Derek to hold his hand when crosses the road. He's tied himself in knots, spending his life spraying or burning chemicals, that he's forgotten, or never knew how to progress or challenge himself. Give it a few weeks and he'll be saying it's not for him and he's happy in Beirut watching tv (lappie in the bin by then) in the bumming fort.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Are we supposed to be impressed by his routine? Isn’t that just normal daily cleaning? Apart from the febreze and air freshener (leather settee - smell the wealth 😂) I follow The Organised Mum method and it works for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is he humble bragging about his ‘morning routine’ which is basically spraying everywhere with a million chemicals, wiping the benches and pushing the hoover round the bedsit?
Obviously the bog features as he will need to petrol bomb that after his other ‘morning routine’ Old El Shartio Pants 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine just how STICKY that sofa must be after he pumps half a bottle of Febreze onto it every morning. Poor little Deek, he must look like a bluebottle stuck to a strip of fly paper when he tries to get up after sitting down for a while.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Imagine just how STICKY that sofa must be after he pumps half a bottle of Febreze onto it every morning. Poor little Deek, he must look like a bluebottle stuck to a strip of fly paper when he tries to get up after sitting down for a while.
It will also be sticky from all the bumming fort antics

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Phew it’s Thursday. I wasn’t sure until Marion told me. Let’s spine bright and move. We got this 🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His new fabreeze plug in voiceover 🤣🤣 No wonder he cried for 5 minutes yesterday if that's why. I know I now have tears running down ma legs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Derk will be getting spag bol in the scent of cotton fresh fae his tea
56B08E39-49B2-4FFC-B077-E0DDF28B42D0.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I’ve been following this bleep now for a couple of months and I’m yet to see any cleaning with Mario
This was earlier in the thread so Mario has caught up lol.
Hi Mario

His morning routine is using all that shite on his sofas etc, nae wonder Rayn wants to jump oot tha window so aye.

Surely all this spraying around the small bedsit doesn't do his ailments any good. Bad skin, bad bowels, bad eyes. bad spelling/grammar.

He is like that other 'tend cleaner MH, they both just surface clean and go around things. Don't move the sofa etc - there's an idea for you Maz. Move the sofas.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion:

Cleaning with Mario #65 Using so much Febreze he’s making the other residents of Paisley Towers wheeze #AD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
His new fabreeze plug in voiceover 🤣🤣 No wonder he cried for 5 minutes yesterday if that's why. I know I now have tears running down ma legs 😂😂
Howling! 🤣🤣🤣 He's desperately trying to get ad work, bet that's what he was doing all day yesterday writing the script for the ad he's probably not even getting paid for.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good morning ma lovlies how are yoose aw?!?!!
I’ve been MIA for quite a while living Ma life as it should be.
Managed to catch up with this thread and deed at awl the comments as usuawl.

What the duck is the Shart Queen of Seedhill been taking this morning??
The tacky as duck ancient video editing, The sleezy QVC wannabe voiceover!!!!?
I recon oor Margo has turned over a new leaf and is gunning for superstardom with his wee lassies laptop and more plastic freebies than the B&M warehouse. It’s aw too much for me the day!!
Love yoose awl 💋💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I reckon he bought a special microphone on eBay for £2.99 on eBay from China, waited for 3 weeks for it to arrive, plugged it in and was ringing Derk in tears “I cannae get this bloody thing tae work how is the small business Febreze gunnae cope without ma AD’s”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.