Cleaning with Mario #64 Sharting with Mario - por favor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can someone who doesn't work full time be so busy they can't stop for a 30 minute lunch.

You talk such rubbish, Mario. Btw, its too busy, not to. Illiterate git 🙄

Screenshot_20220427-202917_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seen as we didn’t get a ‘let’s mop kick Wednesdays arse post’ I reckon it was his day off today. Even if he’d been at work I don’t know how he can say he’s busy or tired working 5 minutes a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Having that thing in my livingroom would get me down. Thank frig l have a back garden to put mine in.
I just don't get why they won't rent somewhere privately with more room, but I'm guessing it comes down to their finances of possible bad credit ratings or not being able to afford a bond.

View attachment 1222457
I used to have to dry my washing like this when I lived in a 1 bedroom flat on my own with no garden and couldn't afford to go to the dry cleaners etc 😂😂 but I was also not an insta famous cleaner with a hoard of adoring fans and my own bespoke security (ring) system and designer candles so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No offence to cleaners but how much can a cleaner step out of their comfort zone to the point of greetin my lovelies? :ROFLMAO: My money is oan PC Plod asking him to clean up his own shart from the police station flairs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Are we going on a career jurnee with her now? Buys a laptop and becomes a boss babe, she’ll be wearing a keep your power (suit) and mincing into the polis office holding her strawberry Starbucks in nae time, to the theme tune of 9-5 (or 11-2) in Marions case

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I thought he was perhaps getting driving lessons, get a wee fiat 500 to run them aw doon tae Craig Tara. If he parks it in his street the wee neds will flip it over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are we going on a career jurnee with her now? Buys a laptop and becomes a boss babe, she’ll be wearing a keep your power (suit) and mincing into the polis office holding her strawberry Starbucks in nae time, to the theme tune of 9-5 (or 11-2) in Marions case
He’ll become a MLM boss babe and try sell us some shitey essential oils and weight loss drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely it's not a week since he changed the bedding?!
Screenshot_20220427-224039_Instagram.jpg

Stressful day?!. Shut the hell up 🙄
Age has nothing to do with your confidence being lost. It's because you don't go out other than to the usual stores and café.

I seriously couldn't live with him!.
Screenshot_20220427-224048_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surely it's not a week since he changed the bedding?!
View attachment 1226974

Stressful day?!. Shut the hell up 🙄
Age has nothing to do with your confidence being lost. It's because you don't go out other than to the usual stores and café.

I seriously couldn't live with him!.View attachment 1226992
Ma lovelies he had a moment and he cried for 5 minutes, whats hes trying to say is he forgot hes shart card had tae queue for the bog and he shat himsel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hi inbox will be flooded hens fuhl a birthday caird pish thit he’ll take great pleasure in screenshotting tae his page the morra 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping comedy gold you lot!! 🤣 I’ve had a busy few days with my grown up job so not been here but bloody hell, you lot are on form 🤣🤣
I’m also thinking of penning a re mix of 9-5 (or 11-2 as mentioned earlier) in the style Meirdre and in the scent bleeping fabulous also.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.