Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I see that dam laptop I think of that old 80s Viewmaster ad, so thread suggestion!

Got ma milk, got ma cookies, got ma housecoat, got ma laptop - Ah treatit masel!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Youse are some funny fuckers, forget the El shartio card por favor, its a pissy pants pass I need reading this thread, nae debates!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lovelies I’m going over old issues here but I can’t get over this…did he actually say he purchased the laptop for workie bits? Hahahahhaha please say he actually said this. Workie bits!! duck off 😂😂 what an utter fanny flap, what did Derek buy his for then? They just so happened to buy laptops at the exact same time but Moria’s is for workie bits hahahahaha he’s a pissing cleaner. He shows up, cleans things then goes home?! He’s got to make a grand show of everything doesn’t he, he’s the type to be sitting under a bridge sharing a bag of chips and a bottle of cider with a woman but he’s on Instagram giving it “out for dinner and cocktails” what an absolute sack sniffer, can’t cope with this wee turd 😂😭

WORKIE BITS 😂😂😂😂😂 such a wee hole

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So is paisley where he lives? I've just googled it looks like a nice place 😳
As someone who was born and raised in Paisley - the majority of it is a shitehole honestly. Of course there’s nice places and nice houses but Mazda could never afford such a place. Look up hawkhead railway station if you want to see the skylines he gets💎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Watching the news...I want them to take the fake review things 'all the way'! I think it should be illegal for them to 'review' things on Instagram as amazing, the best, etc, etc. when they clearly are saying it only because they are paid to, wanting more freebies, or desperately trying to be noticed. Like you know, shouting about AMA whilst over buying TKmaxx candles and being more likely to use Yankee Home Inspiration melts you picked up in one of the tat shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The laptop journee has finished me off but not as much as the bespoke dyson wire hanging off the front of his dressing table 😭 Mazda for the love of god stop pissing about on that lappy and feed that wire down the back of the dressing table hen! Or is the dressing table now a desk.. are we on a WFH journee 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if oor Marion will start punting body shop. Wee Dezza already punts coouncil

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As someone who was born and raised in Paisley - the majority of it is a shitehole honestly. Of course there’s nice places and nice houses but Mazda could never afford such a place. Look up hawkhead railway station if you want to see the skylines he gets💎
Nae wunner he goes tae bed at 7 at night, he's living in a fillum set fur The Purge ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hes obsessed with that laptop like its a new pal. Such an old lady , laptops been available awhile now .
I guess he couldn't see his work schedule on his phone anymore so required the laptop - only work he could figure out to do on the line lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who takes a cat on holiday.. or literally doesn’t have a single friend that could pop in and put some food down once a day..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Not off to Tenerife then 😂😂 - tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle………
All these friends he has on Instagram, and not one can step up to look after Rayn, even if it was at their own home?!.
It confirms he has no friends where they live though.

Who takes a cat on holiday.. or literally doesn’t have a single friend that could pop in and put some food down once a day..
Exactly. I have several who would pop in to see to my two, neighbour's as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooh we might be affff on a caravan jurnee hens! As if that poor cat isn't stressed enough, choked out on bongs and wax melts - the stupid prick wants to take her away with them to a strange place now, cos he has no mates to pop in and feed her.
He’s got dairylea fae brains this one.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.