Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No longer wants anything to do with negativity, what was the Dan yell thing about the other day then, head! 🤔🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve had so much wine and am screaming laughing at how he calls it “this app” non ironically it just makes me absolutely buckld hens 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20220413_210956_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220413_210959_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20220413_211002_com.instagram.android.jpg

He's like a stuck record, droning on and on and on ........

duck off this app if you don't like criticism.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
What does he even mean? 😩 it’s like a game of bleeping boggle trying to make any sense of the poisonous little turd
All I see is i, I’ve, I’m…. 8 times on the first page of his monologue. He’s self obsessed and starts a sentence with no idea how to finish it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What! in! the! name! of! bleeping! gobbledegook! is! he! on! about! now?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
He’s probably on a downer because the bill from Mr Baillie for fitting his 2 hangy down lamps with matching LED lightbulbs has arrived the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Marion’s oan the drink the nicht. There’s nae way a sober person writes this and thinks it’s in English.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh frig, here he goes again. Another post saying the same thing.
He's like a broken friggin record.

How about just doing it instead of repeating yourself to no one that really cares. He's such a fanny 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just a lil pic dump so I can delete them off ma phone ma lovelies. If ya know ya know! Spine bright tonsa love 💎

reface-2021-12-22-09-09-21.jpg

reface-2021-12-17-08-53-40.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Apart from the incomprehensible moan above, this is all that he has doon today on this app, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20220413-212615_Instagram.jpg

Not even 2% engagement on yesterday's post!! Maybe that is why he's on a downer today, oh and he's probably been reading on here again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Blimey, so he's not sharing personal thoughts on this app anymore, except the thoughts in these three stories. And his Insta friends are snakes, just him and hinch ava.may Katie and mum Derek and Rayne from now on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.