Cleaning with Mario #62 the witchy foul mouthed hedgehog from Beruit so oui and so forth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just needed to commend all you trolls - this thread has had me abzalootly howlin’ the last few days! Canny wait for the big reveal this weekend to see what oor Marion has collaborated with Danyell oan! Lift your phones high ma lovelies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if he used his too orange Dior to cover up his hooter, and sprayed his smell of wealth and did his pretend howling with laughter and clutching the beak while mr ballie was there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if he used his too orange Dior to cover up his hooter, and sprayed his smell of wealth and did his pretend howling with laughter and clutching the beak while mr ballie was there.
Oh aye hen, the bedsit smelling like a whores handbag, Marion flouncing around in his housecoat & slippers, serving up treat size daim bars and giggling like a school girl. Hunner percent acting like a celeb, with a click of the strangler fingers, can bring loadsa custom from his fans to small businesses.
Draped over the Chesterfield looking seductive, whilst the workman is hard at it.
Hoping today is the big reveal?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Maisie’s wee button mushroom would a been standing to attention in his XS primark joggers😂😂watching Mr Baillie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
God he is a ride!! If he was doing electrical work I would slip him an extra £50 for some additional 'extras'
Suddenly Mazda’s constant need to renovate make sense. He is paying for a look at the eye candy. I reckon is he was my electrician I would need a lot of work done regularly on my house.

*House Mario; as in front and back doors, with a garden. Smell the wealth!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Happy weekend ma lovelies…look whaur I am. Should I go for a bespoke Pen Dullum breakfast??

8E3DC3BC-44B0-4419-BB95-EB80F4D329DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh aye hen, the bedsit smelling like a whores handbag, Marion flouncing around in his housecoat & slippers, serving up treat size daim bars and giggling like a school girl. Hunner percent acting like a celeb, with a click of the strangler fingers, can bring loadsa custom from his fans to small businesses.
Draped over the Chesterfield looking seductive, whilst the workman is hard at it.
Hoping today is the big reveal?
Absolutely 💀 draped over the chesterfield leg a cock 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Mario’s crabbit this morning expecting us trolls to be salivating over his bedroom reveal but now it’s just a Mr Ballie rave thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Happy weekend ma lovelies…look whaur I am. Should I go for a bespoke Pen Dullum breakfast??

View attachment 1181463
Get a deep fried pizza in you. #Ifyouknowyouknow.

*If you could get arrested and then head to the cop shop for the gossip on their truncheon cleaner then I’d pay your bail.
**When I say arrested, maybe don’t do that..maybe just pop into the cop shop and pretend you’ve lost your dog or something tame that needs a cuppa tea and a chat to recover from.
***Don’t leave Paisely without some gossip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.