Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my so-called best mates business was going under I'd try and help but would I duck be promoting her. People will lose money eventually so he should just keep out of it instead of kissing her arse.
I'd be the same as you.

1.The damage is done.

2. He's made it worse by telling everyone that was oblivious to the situation.

3. I wouldn't want my name associated with her brand now so I'd be my distance.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'd be the same as you.

1.The damage is done.

2. He's made it worse by telling everyone that was oblivious to the situation.

3. I wouldn't want my name associated with her brand now so I'd be my distance.
I actually quite like her stuff (please don’t hold it against me) as I have no sense of smell and I can smell them. I had ordered a few items before Marion landed her in it but I’ll go and find another company now to order from. With friends like Mario…… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually quite like her stuff (please don’t hold it against me) as I have no sense of smell and I can smell them. I had ordered a few items before Marion landed her in it but I’ll go and find another company now to order from. With friends like Mario…… 🤣
I’m the same I used to order from Ava May and had no idea she was in trouble until he started talking about it . I would be worried to order from her now . Thanks Mario 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
*I have no sense of smell but I can smell them* hope I'm not being an hole, but I'm screaming at this Marioism. Ma lovelie youse should be doing avamay ads!!! 😂😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A was up to 3am watching her on a live!!!! And now am in work like a half shut knife. Am cancelling all my telly subscriptions.
Spent ma day reading her threads cos av heart Sumat about her being a divvy, (on sofa with covid so am no just a lazy witch) av bin howling.. so many ppl involved, she’s on live now n looks like Sumat could kick off again n she’s crying on a comedown , so am not cooking tonight guna order Uber for us if it ends up anything like last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see Marionette has morphed in QVC overnight.

I've got enough huns from school trying tae slide into my DM's tae flog Body Shoap without this little pygmy getting involved. So oui and so forth x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m nae bothered! I’m absolutely fine! Not a care! Did I mention I’m nae bothered and am fine? So aye and etcetera

622CD812-D233-438E-8660-E3461F701E0C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
*I have no sense of smell but I can smell them* hope I'm not being an hole, but I'm screaming at this Marioism. Ma lovelie youse should be doing avamay ads!!! 😂😘😘😘
LOL. I just read this again. Sorry for my Marioism (I had small child having a paddy as a fly was killing him as I was typing 🥴). I should have said that as I have a reduced sense of smell I need strong scents and they are the only ones I can ever smell in the house. If you don’t know get to know ma lovelie. Hanging ma head in shame and clutching ma useless beak 🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My friendships know me well and my power……he really needs English lesson ffs! 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus he chats some tit this fella. 'my friendships know my power'

What bleeping power? You're a fickle little fucker my dear walloper.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus he chats some tit this fella. 'my friendships know my power'

What bleeping power? You're a fickle little fucker my dear walloper.
Don’t know about you lot but my friends would never send me anything like that 🤣. I have to lock my phone when kids are around as what they do send is normally not for the faint hearted or easily offended!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What friend has sent him that? He hasn’t got any friends 🤷‍♀️
birdie, that cool calm sophisticated mate. 😂

Ah bless though, he's an awkward shy little fella, with a shopping addiction and a hot dim boyfriend. It makes me howl when he tries to come across as tough.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.