Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were the birthday celebrations all done by 8pm last night? Cos I went on to see his stories and they all had gone already 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Were the birthday celebrations all done by 8pm last night? Cos I went on to see his stories and they all had gone already 😳
Aye hen they finished the night off at the Mecca bingo with a jug of joos. Not the line deek was hoping for the little devil so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't believe he thinks that decorating your living room means you've come far in life. He's so embarrassing, I wonder if the people in his real life cringe into their hole on the regular.

Things like passing driving test, buying a house, progressing in your job, learning new skills, education etc show you've moved on in life. Not bleeping decorating a bloody one bed flat. Come on, he can't be serious surely 😣😣😣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
"It's how far you've come not how far you were"

*Not ma quote
*Not anyone's quote because it doesn't make sense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
How far you’ve come? You moved from your parents, to your aunt’s box room then to some poor souls council flat. You’ve no grasp of basic English and you live the most boring life. You’ve nae come far hen

633C11C7-6FB2-42BE-A0C5-ED785247C437.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
"It's how far you've come not how far you were"

*Not ma quote
*Not anyone's quote because it doesn't make sense
I've read it 5 times incase it was me who didn't get it, I thought maybe it was too early on a Monday morning for it but no, it makes no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I've read it 5 times incase it was me who didn't get it, I thought maybe it was too early on a Monday morning for it but no, it makes no sense.
I love how he thinks slapping some paint up in a flat you don’t even own is the epitome of success 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He's paid to have a media wall, and a bit of MDF panelling on a wall with a mould problem. Aim high fellow trolls, this could be us one day. 🤡💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oor very ain Haley Cropper too busy taking Deek to Roy’s Roll’s for a birthday meal to be arsing aboot oan stories the day ma lovelie 🥳🎈
I was clutching ma beak catching up on #classiccorrie when Hayley came on! My bespoke husband (who is tall) asked what I was laughing at so I told him if ye want tae know, get tae know (but that’s nae my quote)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was clutching ma beak catching up on #classiccorrie when Hayley came on! My bespoke husband (who is tall) asked what I was laughing at so I told him if ye want tae know, get tae know (but that’s nae my quote)
Your bespoke husband!! 😂😂😂⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who the duck is measuring how far they've come in life by their fake mdf panelling, ffs 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ah love that he thinks that he’s the epitome of success. A bent table leg, mdf, a free couch and a room filled wae £10 tat oot a bargain shops. Where huv ah went wrang in life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.