Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been at work all day in that polo tee. Now he’s come home and is sitting on the sofa with a cardy over it. Dirty fucker.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I love how he stopped himself in his tracks - “goat lots oan this weekend, goin oot fur lunch, goin oot fur dinner”, same as every weekend then. Amore for shite Italian food and that place in paisley that does the shite looking breakfasts I bet…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I love how he stopped himself in his tracks - “goat lots oan this weekend, goin oot fur lunch, goin oot fur dinner”, same as every weekend then. Amore for shite Italian food and that place in paisley that does the shite looking breakfasts I bet…
Exactly. What’s new? Same tit, different day. His sad little life is like Groundhog Day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just caught up oan Moaning Myrtle's stories. She really does have delusions of grandeur doesn't she? "Ahv made businesses ALOT of money and ahv never asked for a single dime!" Can he hear himself? I cringed so hard at that point I almost dropped a jobby masel.

Why do they assume we huv no life because we post oan here? I dedicate maybe 10 mins of my day to this site, sometimes more if Moira has been busy providing us with material. But in the same way I watch Love Island or Made in Chelsea, I read here tae have a wee titter and then I get oan with ma day. So thanks hen.. but we all huv lives, as much as you like tae believe you are special! Tonsa love 💎
Moaning Myrtle 😭⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s been at work all day in that polo tee. Now he’s come home and is sitting on the sofa with a cardy over it. Dirty fucker.
Glad I’m no the only person that canny wear “outside” or work clothes in ma house!! I’m in the door and practically stripping in the hallway to get inty ma jammies (no flashing any posties am no a pervert). He’s been sitting in they work clothes for hours🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Glad I’m no the only person that canny wear “outside” or work clothes in ma house!! I’m in the door and practically stripping in the hallway to get inty ma jammies (no flashing any posties am no a pervert). He’s been sitting in they work clothes for hours🤢
At the start of covid, had to go to hospital. Stripped down to underwear on the doorstep when I got home. 😬🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aside from wearing the T-shirt for over 9 hours, he’s been cleaning in it, possibly doing bogs and bins, and yet he still sits in it on the sofa :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Not to mention he was sitting in the hoose with his fried onion BO getting a wee sweat and a shiitake stiffy with it on clutching his hoosecowat over it.
The wee horror must be honking 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Evening you bunch of defectives.. took a wee day to myself to catch up on tit tons of house jobs and organising my (front door & back door) garden ready for a sunny weekend!! See maz is still nae bothered about the trolls so nothing changes, so on and so forth etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just a selection of his rambling.

''Follow me or no, I don't ask no cnut to do anything on here''

''Sloppy seconds''

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had to go pick something up in nearby today, and my satnav took me on a wee Mario safari.

So aye. Stayed in my own lane, in my bubble in fact, cos it was pishing down something awful so it was, so I just glanced up for a wee ‘glimps’ of the windaes and kept on going.

(Not a stalker Mario, I genuinely had to go past, and the view is easy to recognise if you know the area 🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just caught up oan Moaning Myrtle's stories. She really does have delusions of grandeur doesn't she? "Ahv made businesses ALOT of money and ahv never asked for a single dime!" Can he hear himself? I cringed so hard at that point I almost dropped a jobby masel.

Why do they assume we huv no life because we post oan here? I dedicate maybe 10 mins of my day to this site, sometimes more if Moira has been busy providing us with material. But in the same way I watch Love Island or Made in Chelsea, I read here tae have a wee titter and then I get oan with ma day. So thanks hen.. but we all huv lives, as much as you like tae believe you are special! Tonsa love 💎
Moaning Myrtle 🤣🤣🤣. Dead.
i hate that too. Why do these snivelling “influencers” think we have no lives? I have a job, 2 cats, 3 kids (two youngsters and one old enough to behave) and a husband who needs more mollycoddling than the kids do. I have a lovely life which doesn’t mean I can’t come on here and have a laugh with like minded folks. If he reads here then hell mend him. You lovelies are just the best bunch 😘

At the start of covid, had to go to hospital. Stripped down to underwear on the doorstep when I got home. 😬🤦
I made my husband do that when he got in from work but that’s another story and way oot ma usual laine 🤣😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.