Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, he's like a record on repeat. If it's not about losing his ex friend and her mother, he has to mention how he's not bothered about trolls blah blah blah.

Mario, it does bother you, because you can't help but mention it every single time. Just admit it, you're addicted to Tattle 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Absolutely creased at the lightshade halo, watch it doesn't drop and choke ya, ya wee porkie pie-er 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Furthermore, ma lovelies, can wan o ye explain how tay turn a corner on its heed? I’ll tell ye aw summit for certain sure, oor Marion has goat ma heed in some Nick this morning - I’m starting tay hink it’s me that’s the daft wan!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh she’s oan wan this morning!!!!!
“Lift up yer phone and live yer life” Jesus bleeping wept Margo hen /facepalm 🙄
Get a bleeping grip ya rocket!!!!!

• Haha
Do you think hes just pissed off that when the internet opened he wasn't asked to cut the ribbon? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just lifting up ma phone to live ma life.
He’s still no bothered by this app though.
Oh and he disnae tell lies. 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Motivational Mario
Lift up your phones....spine bright ma lovlies...*mop kick* 💎🤳🥔
Someone's had a muller corner and a quick fumble in the bumming fort this morning 🙄

• Haha
New profile pic for me hens to reflect her weight gain this week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Correction hen, the nail is in the coffin 🤡
I’m confused - I have a job (40 hours per week but sometimes more), spend lots of time with family, friends & other half, & go on plenty of holidays. Whereas Marion works 2 hours, has no friends, family can’t stand him and never leaves the house. Is that persons message aimed at Marion?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
He doesnae give a duck about us but can't stop talking about us 🤭

Edited to say I love ma little green hat it's proper boujee so aye 💎

• Haha
I’m confused - I have a job (40 hours per week but sometimes more), spend lots of time with family, friends & other half, & go on plenty of holidays. Whereas Marion works 2 hours, has no friends, family can’t stand him and never leaves the house. Is that persons message aimed at Marion?
Exactly!! I think he was being trolled by a lovelie. Funnily enough I don't need to pick up my phone to live my life, quite the opposite infact..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Morning ma lovelies (sorry let me adjust this goonie o mine so ye didnae see ma wee cleaning tabard underneath). So ma lovelies it’s Thursday and the weather is as miserable as oor wee Marion. Nae content wae still chatting about the coffin “comedy” he’s got tae obviously bring it back tae the grief journee he’s oan wae the people he’s loast. But he’s been talking tae naebody hunners of other “creators” aboot how he turned that corner on its heid. So aye lovelies he’s nae daeing it nae mare. He couldnae gie a duck. He’s helped plenty and he knows they businesses have made “tons” o money. He’s never asked for a dime. Well Marion why they duck would you be entitled to commission you bleeping bleep if you’re a “paying customer” like every one bleeping else you parasite. This bleeping moron really does think he’s some sort of bleeping Martyr doesn’t he?! he’s an utter bleeping pleb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok Mario seeing as naebody talks about how you have never asked for money to promote a businesses products but you’ve seen how much they’ve made from your promotion and it’s “a lot of money”. Seeing as you read all our comments on here do you feel like an idiot for not ever asking for money or commission in return for promoting? All you ended up with is 6 cupboards full of gifted wax melts and fae all else tae show for it. Could have got your front and back door paid for by now if you had played the game right. I will look forward to your answer to this the next time you’re nae bothered on your next dots of doom

• Heart
I would like to give out a massive THANK YOU to the lovely Mario for helping contribute to my now VIP status... if it wisnae for him, who knows where I'd be... let it be known I'm still working, having time with my family, cleaning my bought n paid for hoose, booking holidays, lifting my phone up high & living my life as it should be. Just me doing me!! Tonnes of luv 💎❤👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
hes seriously starting to bore the tits off me with this 'you do you' shite, haha.

literally nobody messaged him asking 'mario, when did it turn a corner for you to come back like this'. NOBODY

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.