Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Patiently waiting for him to do a 2007 Britney and shave the three hairs on his head
Wee Sadie hud already said they wulnae be wanting conservatorship ower him when he does dae a Britney. Took them ower 30 year tae get rid Ah him afor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ffs, not bothered about trolls but is literally bleeping obsessed with them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can we have a poll at the start of the next thread- Which one of you trolls on this app was Mario imagining in his imaginary casket?

My moneys on Blanche

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
He disnae read here and nay one can inboax ham, so where’s the trolls? He’s clinging onto any relevancy like the three hairs on his head are.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

He's fiiiine. Yo hinch, Hannah, Mario is actually mid meltdown.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Can I just honestly hand on heart say that that there he's done is absolutely disgusting. I think I'm done with him now, repulsive. He's no better literally sat in his hoosegoon mocking the dead. VILE

Can we have a poll at the start of the next thread- Which one of you trolls on this app was Mario imagining in his imaginary casket?

My moneys on Blanche
We’ll he’s picked the wrang troll cos am ah spiteful auld witch. He thinks he’s got problems sleeping the noo, wait till ah haunt duck oot him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
In my opinion, he's angry cos we've called him out over the funeral, and outing avamay going into administration. We're right, he's pissed off.
Also mario, we are not *your trolls* we are commenting on stuff posted in a public forum.

I could literally smell her shite breath through the screen

View attachment 1127805
Wtaf does he look like here. Face hanging down like a sheet on a line. Has Hannah's boss boyfriend told him to shut up. 😬😂🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
He messed that TicToc up cos I cudnae hear a word he was saying over the soundtrack of his life depressing organ music

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd love to rag his hole face doon a roughcast wall tbf. And as for his gifted furniture... the fckn leg on one table is mangled tae fck and ure gifted shite is end of line nae bleep would pay money for. He's literally just back from a funeral and thinks this is funny. Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In my opinion, he's angry cos we've called him out over the funeral, and outing avamay going into administration. We're right, he's pissed off.
Also mario, we are not *your trolls* we are commenting on stuff posted in a public forum.

Wtaf does he look like here. Face hanging down like a sheet on a line. Has Hannah's boss boyfriend told him to shut up. 😬😂🤦
He is absolutely fuming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. He’s trying to be lighthearted and funny but can tell he’s seething.
Jesus duck Mazda, get some Vaseline on they lips n brush yer teeth 🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Where is Derek whilst Mario is losing his tit and showing himself up to the World Wide Web?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can't cope ma lovelies, semi hysterical laughing. I thought he said he was fiiine, he wasn't talking about trolls anymore, hated tic tic.
Mostly though, WHY DOES HIS FACE LOOK SO bleeping FAT AND WEIRD IS HE MELTING.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.