Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did his best pal no actually pass away tho so aye savage that hens
Yeah so soon after a bereavement that made him revaluate living his best life and he shared the order of service but a week ago, here he is making coffin/death jokes.
A bit distasteful in my opinion Mario!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Did his best pal no actually pass away tho so aye savage that hens
Exactly. He wouldn't know tact if it smacked him in the face.
I've met some stupid people in my life, but he's the worst. He needs to get off social media for good.

Reactions: 25
Exactly. He wouldn't know tact if it smacked him in the face.
I've met some stupid people in my life, but he's the worst. He needs to get off social media for good.
Not until the avamay thing has completely played out though. 😁 I'm looking forward to more supportive inaccurate rants that make it worse for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He looks 50 in that new tictoc TikTok so aye. All the Venom he’s been spitting about Ava may has aged him overnight

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do I need a wee before I watch marios new TicToc? Asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hold on a bespoke minute. So after a few days since he had to take an extended comma fae this app due to being so traumatised about someone’s death, he’s now making jokes about death on 2 public social media platforms? Absolute sicko

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
That fecking organ music had me howling in 0.5 seconds everytime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hold on a bespoke minute. So after a few days since he had to take an extended comma fae this app due to being so traumatised about someone’s death, he’s now making jokes about death on 2 public social media platforms? Absolute sicko
Marion’s page Marion’s rules hen. He was in full grief mode 2 weeks ago but he has to start living so on and so forth..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Treatit to our own bespoke highlight of the Tic Tocs ⚰ He’s really not okay. He’s like the Grim Reaper popping in and out of coffins. What an absolute weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That new TikTok. bleeping state of him. Poor Derek having that riding away oan taop of him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
These TikToks are so crass considering someone “close” 🤥 to him has just recently passed. duck off Mario you untalented hack.

Poor Derek having to cosy up to that 😷 I’ve seen eggs that are better looking than him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's either a shilling short of a pound or he likes the attention with the wow/whoa reaction.

What's wrong with the wanker. Repulsive man.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
This wee crazy bastard is giving me whiplash, grieving then taking piss out of the deed. I one hunner percent think he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. That face looking over the coffin, he looks like a big toe. I'm pleased we have a bespoke highlight, I cannae believe we are oan a wee tictoc jurney, so aye and so forth, you do you hen. Also, I cannae believe he showed his friend his wee shart pass, then proceeded to tit in her bag. I one hunner percent believe that ma lovelies. 💩👜💎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.