Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All your crap in boxes or not, it still looks cluttered up there. You imbecile 🙄
Screenshot_20220313-120648_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
New flooring jurnee imminent hens in my humble opinion you should only have crapet on anything above ground level, the junkies will be murdering mavis and derek wae all the clonking oan their ceiling so aye fasten yer seatbelts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
New flooring jurnee imminent hens in my humble opinion you should only have crapet on anything above ground level, the junkies will be murdering mavis and derek wae all the clonking oan their ceiling so aye fasten yer seatbelts
Nothing bloody wrong with the carpet he has. So much for the money saving tips eh!

Reactions: 36
He absolutely categorically cannot be serious about ripping up that living room crapet to put down lino / whatever the duck other option. He lives in a second floor flat— surely it’s not right to put down noise increasing flooring when you have people living under you!?

Urgh he’s such a wasteful little tit. He’s probably spunking money in advance of some redundancy payment he assumes he’ll be getting from Avamay Aromas going under😅

That carpet has been down, what, 18 months? He’s the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ooops wrong person soz tong braxston x x x x

He absolutely categorically cannot be serious about ripping up that living room crapet to put down lino / whatever the duck other option. He lives in a second floor flat— surely it’s not right to put down noise increasing flooring when you have people living under you!?

Urgh he’s such a wasteful little tit. He’s probably spunking money in advance of some redundancy payment he assumes he’ll be getting from Avamay Aromas going under😅

That carpet has been down, what, 18 months? He’s the worst.
I feel like there's a clause in flat tenancy to not have hard flooring but I could be mistaken..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve been in hospital being sliced and diced and havnt been keeping up with insta or tattle. I saw his 10 million dots, his bulging eyes and his beak today and thought nope, duck that, I can’t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The fact he’s even considering hard flooring shows what a selfish prick he is! Never mind if it is against his (Dereks tenancy) it’s just bad manners.

Reactions: 26
Will H's boyfriend keep Mario as a rep, fairly sure he said he doesn't get paid, gets a discount? Totally his days of visits and baccarat rouge are over, a moonpig card if he's lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve been in hospital being sliced and diced and havnt been keeping up with insta or tattle. I saw his 10 million dots, his bulging eyes and his beak today and thought nope, duck that, I can’t
Hope you’re ok the noo hen! Keep spinning bright and kick the arse oot o your recovery. So aye etcetera

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What happened to getting everyone to support his bestie Hannah? That’s not an AVA melt I’m pretty sure. Thought he only used her products 😂
I thought that. I use Yankee wax melts, and that's what mine look like

Reactions: 22
Surely Marion is not gonna rip up his crapet when he’s moaned about heating bills.. does he know hard flooring will be much colder 😭 is he going on a ✨Lino✨ Journeee as no way would he pay for proper herringbone for that hole

• Haha
Sorry to bring up yesterday's AMA news but I forgot to add these.

Not his place to speak upon it but he will speak upon it now.

Seems to think you don't have to tell people that you have got into financial trouble, err yes you should you muppet.

We need to show the love again to a business that rose from the ashes like a phoenix, no to that.

He is acting hard, he will protect her. How?

Karma is a witch, yes it is Mario.

• Haha
  • Sick
Is this a direct "duck you" to his best pal hannah after she probably ripped him a new one for opening his crusty gob about her business? I don't think that's her wax melt and it's certainly not one of her fancy lighters. He really is a snide nasty little bleep!
Hannah if you read here, get rid of the prick.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sorry to bring up yesterday's AMA news but I forgot to add these.

Not his place to speak upon it but he will speak upon it now.

Seems to think you don't have to tell people that you have got into financial trouble, err yes you should you muppet.

We need to show the love again to a business that rose from the ashes like a phoenix, no to that.

He is acting hard, he will protect her. How?

Karma is a witch, yes it is Mario.

View attachment 1122170
View attachment 1122171
View attachment 1122172
View attachment 1122173
View attachment 1122174
View attachment 1122175
“Nae bleep cannae have a private loife oan herra”……

Erm it’s called the PRIVATE ACCOUNT setting, just slide the little tab across. Problem solved you attention seeking, should have been swallowed, skank

311B02F9-F823-477B-B609-3FC0A096008D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Tips to save money the other day and now he's redecorating most of the bedsit. You cannae make this up so aye.

Begging for a joiner. Maz, use goggle I mean google, twonk.

Says 'I want' a lot. Doesn't seem happy or settled.

ezt8v19KYq.jpg
q8zfbp0NwC.jpg
uIsU3CEMTE.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.