Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ feed the cat whiskas and if she has tolerance issues ( which I doubt it's just that dope looking for attention) then check supermarket for alternatives. Who in the right mind spends that money on cat food when they live in a bloody bedsit that needs levelling.
It’s more than likely the million chemicals he sprays when her food is down , and used to wash her food bowl with causing the issue. He if had kids he would defo be one of them parents who lies and says their kids had a million illnesses.

Having a wee thought about Marion sitting on his high Akita dog when he goes on about tattle.

I do not believe for one second he does not have his own account on here and contributing to pages (no doubt those he claims are his friends ) but then I think is he intelligent enough not to out himself?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry but “boiling what you need” in the kettle has always been obvious to me, why would I boil the full kettle for one cup? and hanging out your washing when it’s dry?? well bleeping duhhh! It seems the luvlies are as stupid as him hens💎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20220310-201500_Instagram.jpg

Has he been pencilling his eyebrows they are a lot darker and wonkier than usual 😂 also what is going on with the gaps in his top and bottom front teeth 😳 the lips are still as scabby as ever tho

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1116527
Has he been pencilling his eyebrows they are a lot darker and wonkier than usual 😂 also what is going on with the gaps in his top and bottom front teeth 😳 the lips are still as scabby as ever tho
Am sure he’s said his bottom teeth were only cosmetic bonding and no veneered. Bonding is shite and chips ower time, esp if he’s biting against the top veneers. He’ll need tae dip intae that nest egg tae go oan another teeth jurnae.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Even though he's mentioned the Ukraine, l had to stop watching as soon as he followed it with he was fine, and it was time to live l suppose.

What a self centred hole he is 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Am sure he’s said his bottom teeth were only cosmetic bonding and no veneered. Bonding is shite and chips ower time, esp if he’s biting against the top veneers. He’ll need tae dip intae that nest egg tae go oan another teeth jurnae.
I bet he hasn’t gone back to the dentist once since his free teef, absolutely wasted on him. What will happen when the crowns start falling out and he’s left with stumps and no money to replace them or the stumps just break off in future?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he's showing us his new stuff, and kettle and toaster, straight after sharing money saving tips. Tone deaf, lots genuinely struggling or worried. Not unlike old hinchy and her long legged sheep. Crass.
Also @Babybail93 I think it's a hickey. 😭
Dismissing the death of his ex mates mum (?) too, oh well we carry on, he's really a very stupid bad mannered little man.

I bet he hasn’t gone back to the dentist once since his free teef, absolutely wasted on him. What will happen when the crowns start falling out and he’s left with stumps and no money to replace them or the stumps just break off in future?
NHS dentures.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else just fckn hangin oot til we catch a glimpse of the new kettle n toaster come the wknd?! I myself CANNOT wait for the small kitchen appliance grand reveal 💎 👐 💎

• Haha
Forgive me ma luvlies,it’s me again swerving right oot ma lane,but I need to ask does he always make poor wee deek watch the football in the bedroom?
That’s bang out of order,selfish wanker.Right I’ll away back intae ma ain lane again. Tonsa love

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.