Cleaning with Mario #60 He gives us a Glimps of his life, but us trolls cause him nothing but strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How busy can swirling some Harpic around the pan and flicking a duster over some computers actually be?
Touch points and truncheons hen, he is trying to pigeon hole male/female into a joab but in usual Mavis fashion basterdises it male wife should have been midhusband but common sense isnae mierdres strong point...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know what her middle name is? I bet it’s something really exotic like Gianni or Pete

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Touch points and truncheons hen, he is trying to pigeon hole male/female into a joab but in usual Mavis fashion basterdises it male wife should have been midhusband but common sense isnae mierdres strong point...so aye
Stoopid me, I took it that he wanted to be either a midwife or a male wife (to Deek) lol. Didn't realise it was Maz trying to be clever.

I'll get back in my oon lane now.

T02nnzDIi8.jpg

Does anyone know what her middle name is? I bet it’s something really exotic like Gianni or Pete
Apparently, it is Mario D’Asgostin McKnight.

From another thread so not sure if it's a pisstake.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ohhhh I thought that was a joke - as in Mario Disgustaaaaaang McKnight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There's a Paisley page on Reddit and someone asked if Marion's road is a good place to live. Sounds utter gorge 💎
I don't understand why this idiot was practically doing cartwheels after hearing they weren't moving?!. He's really tapped in the heed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220310-085814_Instagram.jpg

This infuriates me! Of course their flat is tidy, there are just 2 grown adults living there. One of which is out of the house probably 8+ hours a day and the other only works 2 hours a day so has plenty of time to fanny around, washing up a couple of dishes and run the hoover round. Why wouldn't it be tidy!! It's not an accomplishment 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He could do those jobs if he wanted to, because my niece was 35 when she was just starting her nursing career. But he's just so illiterate, and after seeing that post about wedding planning, I'm sure he's a bit dyslexic 🥴
Good on her. I'm 44 and would love a career change but with kids and a mortgage it's not happening. Mario has no such ties and nothing to stop him from going to college and qualifying. But he won't because it would require commitment and effort. So aye!!!

Reactions: 22
Good on her. I'm 44 and would love a career change but with kids and a mortgage it's not happening. Mario has no such ties and nothing to stop him from going to college and qualifying. But he won't because it would require commitment and effort. So aye!!!
Seriously though, could he pass the exams, for once I'm not being horrible, but he's clearly not very bright.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So he (and a few more that could be mentioned IGfuckers) has 'cleaning' in his name but don't proceed to show any.

How does that work?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.