Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I am so jealous of Melvin and his gifted pink lamp. It is so boujie and bespoke all I want t do is run my fingers all over it. I think it really fits in next to the bathroom cabinet and hoover 😂
Was just going to say - does the hoover actually live there.
Can't get his reasoning as to why he had no curtains in living room 🤷‍♂️

I don't get this sofa. Does it not have a back? Is it just like a bit of a chaise longue with cushions? How do you relax and not sit on it stiff as a board. As soon as you lay back the cushions are gonna fall down the back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just here to ask if that’s where the shark vacuum is actually kept, next to the bathroom unit. I honestly thought he just forgot to move it the other night. But no, it’s actually on display :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He needs one of them hoover dolls that cover it. That all the old grannies used to have 😩

Was just going to say - does the hoover actually live there.
Can't get his reasoning as to why he had no curtains in living room 🤷‍♂️
He’s not been gifted them yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its pink right?

Did he buy the b&m tables esp for the gifted pink lamp then?
What makes me laugh and why the hell these companies send people like this moron free stuff!!!
He buys lamps from B&M and the Range, he has never advertised this company before unless it was because they had sent him those hideous lamps!
Same with the wallpaper company!
I bet made in chunky won’t send him anything else ever again.

Reactions: 2
He spoke a lot trying to convince us and himself his lights not pink

Reactions: 2
Look will you guyz give poor Mario a brek, he’s got kerracatonis so course he’s cannae see that his sofa is purple and his lamp is pink. You gowat that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its pink right?

Did he buy the b&m tables esp for the gifted pink lamp then?
I think he did you know. Rushed out and bought them I think he said!

Actually, when he panned away from the lamp at the end, it is grey but it is far more fun to say continue to say it's pink 😂

3237C8FC-79FA-4274-B895-A8C2FE62FEA1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
how many tables does he need to have in that living room? Let’s be honest he is always in his bed in that manky ‘hoose coat’ so he may as well live in a bed sit. I wonder what journey we will be taken on next. It’s has been great to see him unveil his crapets, cheap wallpaper and tacky couches. What is next Melvin??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The white A4 piece of paper that has something printed on it about wax melts gets me every time! 😂
Nothing violently screams BESPOKE to me than a "we have enough wax melts said no one ever" print out and lots and lots of little tables at a jaunty angle 💎 Hes absolutely wasted in his job with his eye for interior design

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I came across this thread after searching for Mother Rendall. She is THE WORST! Wipes every surface imaginable with the same wipe! See her highlight on when she met Lord Hunt?? :unsure: Biggest over reaction iv ever seen. Joke!

And as for Mario/Melvin/Martin whatever his name is - another JOKE! Gifted items piling up from his ratty toes right up to his gifted teeth and 5 hairs. His hair looks like when you cut the hair off a Barbie 😂 He's a total rotter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nothing violently screams BESPOKE to me than a "we have enough wax melts said no one ever" print out and lots and lots of little tables at a jaunty angle 💎 Hes absolutely wasted in his job with his eye for interior design
What the duck is that? Did his pen run out the first time so had to try and trace over it but ended up putting too much pressure on and making a complete cluster duck of the whole thing?

We've all been there 😂

E182D50C-A057-4DC3-9F03-CEC73D8DE78E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Are they phone cases? He has a bespoke Gucci case so I can’t see him putting a poor Ava May case on!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.