Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came on to say the same....the lamp looks pink!
Is there that much grey in the room we are seeing things in different colour 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Loving his new pink lamp. It is pink, isn’t it?
or is it like that photo of the dress, where some people saw gold and white, and others saw black and blue?
Either way, it’s bleeping pink, it’s bleeping gopping and it’s just another item of shiny tat for the twit to polish.
I ain’t jealous, I’m just astounded that companies are happy to gift this prick stuff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
okay THANK YOU I was coming here to see it I should book the opticians but I’m happy to see we’re all in agreement that lamp is PINK 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m just here to ask if that’s where the shark vacuum is actually kept, next to the bathroom unit. I honestly thought he just forgot to move it the other night. But no, it’s actually on display :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
- The lamp is pink
- “Chrome effect” is not “a wee bit different”, it’s very bleeping common - just like you, Mario
- Your taste in interiors is bleeping honking
- Your begging for freebies is the most shameless, tacky and embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahaha the emperor's new clothes all over again..... cue the HRT massive telling him his hoose is sheer beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So this is ten inches in St melvins household 😂😂😂😂 Poor Derek has been lied to 🤣🤣
I think he’s got that mega cheap. @Thetaylormadehome_ Had the exact same one but sent it back as it was too small! I’ve a funny feeling he’s seen her stories, emailed the company and asked for it on the cheap

He would accept anything ‘#gifted’ it’s actually embarrassing, he wouldn’t give that lamp a second look in the shop but because it’s free then it’s the most gawgus bespoke lamp he’s ever seen, just when you thought he wouldn’t fill his house with any more tat, it only took a few days

Reactions: 5
God I am so jealous of Melvin and his gifted pink lamp. It is so boujie and bespoke all I want t do is run my fingers all over it. I think it really fits in next to the bathroom cabinet and hoover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mazza annoys me the way he says he's just done all his flat up. He hasn't. He's had some wallpapering done and some new crapits down. I've just had a guy in giving me a quote for new hall stairs landing carpets and I'm having the area decorated aswell. I'm not getting my whole place done up??? I'm doing some decorating!?! Why is it different for him???

Ps I had a post deleted for being off topic? Unsure what it was exactly if admin could kindly point me in the right direction. I've probably posted something inappropriate when drunk so if I have then I am sorry 🙏 Thanks 😍

Also. The pink lamp isn't even plugged in???

Oh and also. I want some nets of tables for a free pink chrome effect lamp. If anyone could kindly gift me a bespoke net of tables from B n M I'd be grateful. Thanks hunz xxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
PURE FUCKIN' GAWJESSNESS that living room.

I pure LOVE the pink lamp which matches the other grey one, the plush, bespoke, lean back and you're on the floor purple sofas, the bespoke B&M tables, the bathroom cabinet, that white table that looks like it would collapse if you put a cuppa on it, the chunky knits everywhere, the mirrored furniture 💎

All it needs now is a big glass display case for the Shark and it would be fit for a spread in Hello magazine. And maybe a couple more nests of tables. And some more mirrored furniture. And a few more sets of baskets. And maybe another ottoman. And three more chunky knit blankets.

Youse lot are just VILE, JELLUS HATAHS 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The lamp is pink his sofas look purple, the new table look cheap and nasty ..which they are ..his kitchen wallpaper is hideous and I think he knows it otherwise he would be showing it off ..oh and don’t even get me started on the toilet cabinet in the lounge..Maria stop spending money on cheap tat save up and get decent stuff !!!!

Mazza annoys me the way he says he's just done all his flat up. He hasn't. He's had some wallpapering done and some new crapits down. I've just had a guy in giving me a quote for new hall stairs landing carpets and I'm having the area decorated aswell. I'm not getting my whole place done up??? I'm doing some decorating!?! Why is it different for him???

Ps I had a post deleted for being off topic? Unsure what it was exactly if admin could kindly point me in the right direction. I've probably posted something inappropriate when drunk so if I have then I am sorry 🙏 Thanks 😍

Also. The pink lamp isn't even plugged in???

Oh and also. I want some nets of tables for a free pink chrome effect lamp. If anyone could kindly gift me a bespoke net of tables from B n M I'd be grateful. Thanks hunz xxxx
I had a post deleted too. I’m presuming it was to do with us all talking about a certain other account on here yesterday.

Reactions: 1
Some influencer Melv, can’t even burn a candle properly! look at the state of it.
D97E495D-24DA-4352-85B5-47C092079082.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.