Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually doubled over laughing at cleaningwithkidsx!!! When she opens the wax melt - “it’s even got wee cancer sprinkles oan it”.

Please, stop the world, I want off.

Also, messaged her to ask how much of the profit is going to cancer research.
Holy Jaysus ... had a nosey too. Rough is an under statement - I can't listen to that. Let us know if you get a response from her. Can't believe she said cancer sprinkles. I will bet nothing goes to charity.

I can't watch that mother randall either - I always think she needs a good wash. She looks like a right clatty witch.

Anyway back to the saviour - has a 10 inch problem to deal with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's a bloody kids dressing table mirror, the twit. And he is seriously trying to blag something to go under it on the pretence that he couldn't possibly think how to raise it up? Here's an idea Melvin. Donate it to a children's hospice or charity and buy a decent adult size mirror :rolleyes:

I could have sworn he would have known what 10 inches looks like after he had his 'letterbox' incident.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Holy Jaysus ... had a nosey too. Rough is an under statement - I can't listen to that. Let us know if you get a response from her. Can't believe she said cancer sprinkles. I will bet nothing goes to charity.

I can't watch that mother randall either - I always think she needs a good wash. She looks like a right clatty witch.

Anyway back to the saviour - has a 10 inch problem to deal with 😂
They all think they are fucken celebs

Reactions: 6
In his attempt to save money by buying next years landfill he ends up spending way more than necessary. He could have bought a decent piece of solid wood furniture from a local charity furniture shop or even from his beloved eBay. Then he could have painted it and even covered it in bleeping sequins and it would have been less expensive, less impact on the environment (including his own, the cheap furniture he buys gives off toxic gases), and created something truly bespoke and personal to him.

He really is a lesson in how not to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I cannot wait to come home from work tonight to see all the goodies Moanie gets gifted from poor wee Derek. Im hoping he blesses us with a full skincare routine (whilst donning primarchè hooded onsie) also as its been a while. Anyw
Do you think Derek is his first love? He lived at home (or at least with his aunt?) until he was 32ish then moved in with Derek, all the phots on his facebook, going back years, always show him with lots of female friends but never any men? Not that it matters, I am just curious.

Omfg! What have I just watched 😱 She probably can’t have here own thread on here because her account it too small, here voice goes straight through me. 😱😱 Hinch and Mario combined right enough!
as a straight woman I wouldn’t shag the hum dinger if the human race depended on it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm actually amazed Mario's wee pal Mother Rendall (or whatever she's called) doesn't have a thread on here. She has 10k+ followers and does ads/swipe ups etc and is a complete stoater 🤔

That work desk computer shelf thing he is buying is a joke surely. Even Mario couldn't possibly think this is acceptable 😱

• Haha
I cannot wait to come home from work tonight to see all the goodies Moanie gets gifted from poor wee Derek. Im hoping he blesses us with a full skincare routine (whilst donning primarchè hooded onsie) also as its been a while. Anyw

as a straight woman I wouldn’t shag the hum dinger if the human race depended on it
I wouldn’t duck him for practice!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.