Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time he mentions his straighteners it makes me crease! He clearly cuts his own hair too because no reputable barber would cut anyone’s hair like that, it looks like he’s had an electric shock and never recovered!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s talking about adding more space to the bedroom. How about you take TV and sling it out the window. Why does one couple in a one bedroom flat need two TVs? Insane.

Reactions: 8
I used to follow him and never really notice how ridiculous he was but since discovering this thread I’m noticing something everyday 😂 I see him in Debenhams a lot, I’ll be having to restrain myself from mocking him on the daily
That’s exactly why he doesn’t call us out. He won’t actually spit it out and tell his sheep that it’s Tattle Life that has him enraged. Because he’s afraid that people will come on here and have their eyes opened. Not to mention the brands he “works with” seething what people really think of him.

Reactions: 9
He’s talking about adding more space to the bedroom. How about you take TV and sling it out the window. Why does one couple in a one bedroom flat need two TVs? Insane.
He rarely uses the living room, he's always in the bedroom so needs the TV in there. Bet he will use the living room even less now he has been given free sofas.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time he mentions his straighteners it makes me crease! He clearly cuts his own hair too because no reputable barber would cut anyone’s hair like that, it looks like he’s had an electric shock and never recovered!
Think I may have peed a wee bit at this electric shock comment, it could not be more accurate 😂

Reactions: 5
I would love to know what Derek actually thinks about moronic Maz filling up his house with endless junk items. Like, I wonder if actually has any say in any of the stuff that lands at their doorstep?! I'm guessing not.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 84408

Is that a mirror from a dolls house 🤔 Also why does a grown man hoard so much make up that he never seems to wear. I think he's got a shopping addiction for buying shite he doesn't actually need. How many fuckin tables does a one bedroom flat need 🙄
I was also thinking this! Maybe concealer but never saw him wearing a bronzer or highlighter and only ever saw him wearing tan at AM 1st birthday.

Reactions: 3
I was also thinking this! Maybe concealer but never saw him wearing a bronzer or highlighter and only ever saw him wearing tan at AM 1st birthday.
Aw you guys must have missed out on the glorious “get ready with me” way back in the day, when he must have put at least 100 products on his face.

That was also when he said he would “never” get his eyebrows done professionally, as he was VERY particular about them and he was the only one that could do them perfectly!

He’s been a gobshite from day 1

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aw you guys must have missed out on the glorious “get ready with me” way back in the day, when he must have put at least 100 products on his face.

That was also when he said he would “never” get his eyebrows done professionally, as he was VERY particular about them and he was the only one that could do them perfectly!

He’s been a gobshite from day 1
and he liked to “change the style” of them... wtf..he’s actually bananas. He must be mortified at that gaff.. he can’t actually think it’s sheer stunnin

Reactions: 4
I used to follow him and never really notice how ridiculous he was but since discovering this thread I’m noticing something everyday 😂 I see him in Debenhams a lot, I’ll be having to restrain myself from mocking him on the daily
Is he in Silverburn or Argyle St? Just so I know where to avoid 😂

Reactions: 1
The mirror FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dead
I'm sorry but why the duck does a 40 year old man need this?! He does a wee dod of cream on his face every night, surely a bathroom mirror would suffice? I'd understand if he was maybe doing drag or was a makeup artist but this is just ridiculous. It's him all over though isn't it, a big dressing table just for princess DiMoanio to sit and tell his lovlies how wonderful he is and feck all in the room that would show Derek also lives there 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hahahahaha.
I mean is he that impatient and greedy?
He knows that mirror is NOT right, but he didn’t tape the boxes back together and send it back!
because then what would he have to show to the gram?
0DB78B2F-AAD7-4A0A-9C36-BA1F3DD8547F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.