Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
clutter.jpg

If Mazda carries on receiving his 'gifted because he deserves it because he works hard bespoke and so forth' items this will be his living conditions...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is it with wax melts anyway? Why is there this whole Instagram community based around them? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 10
Some of the Ava May reps are talking about receiving these.., Melvins been awfully quiet maybe he's not getting one 😂🤔
why would anyone want an phone case or a sweatshirt with a wax melt company logo on it , all these reps talking utter crap saying they can’t wait to Get there’s , they really do love to blow smoke up AM backside ..I think they think it gets them closer to Grinch ...eh no ..oh and on another note ,a Few acc that claim to be friends with Marty are in Glasgow today ...and no sign of him !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry if anyone’s eating their dinner... but... I can now only assume that Mario has no ‘short and curlys’ because what the F*CK does he need a straighteners for? It certainly giant the hair on his head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The mirror FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dead
He must be raging inside!
It looks bleeping hideous!
I got my daughter a plan white edge mirror and then got the lights from Ikea that looks like the Hollywood mirror! She is 12!
looks a 100 times better and cost half the price!
what a little nob head he is!
He so tries to be something but he is just cheap and nasty!!

Reactions: 8
The lamp is pink his sofas look purple, the new table look cheap and nasty ..which they are ..his kitchen wallpaper is hideous and I think he knows it otherwise he would be showing it off ..oh and don’t even get me started on the toilet cabinet in the lounge..Maria stop spending money on cheap tat save up and get decent stuff !!!!
He obviously has money to burn considering he’s spent £70 ish on a mirror, another platform for the table and £30 on his tables!

Reactions: 2
He obviously has money to burn considering he’s spent £70 ish on a mirror, another platform for the table and £30 on his tables!
Look at the stash of light up mirrors under the table and hes just said he wont use the new one much. He really cant admit to himself that hes been ripped off big style 😬 he thought it was gonna be massive (weve seen his scale of 10 inches)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200215-140610.png

Is that a mirror from a dolls house 🤔 Also why does a grown man hoard so much make up that he never seems to wear. I think he's got a shopping addiction for buying shite he doesn't actually need. How many fuckin tables does a one bedroom flat need 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to follow him and never really notice how ridiculous he was but since discovering this thread I’m noticing something everyday 😂 I see him in Debenhams a lot, I’ll be having to restrain myself from mocking him on the daily

Reactions: 11
So aye, you are all terrible bastards. Am not well at the moment *rubs neck and pulls at Primani hoosecoat* (I actually have a piss infection and am dead fucked) but youse all keep making me laugh and it's hurting my flange, so stop that right noo and so forth!
Oh god the mirror made me laugh way too much and as for the pure gawjus gifted light... I wouldn't have that given, so why does oor Melv? Apart from the fact the bleep has no taste of course :ROFLMAO:
Anyway am away back off to lie in my pit of despair in my sordid little grief hole to look at all ma bespoke wallpaper *kiss kiss kiss*

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And now all the free shite has been delivered and shown off he is bored.

This is what his life is, what an empty vapid little tit slinger he is.

So aye, you are all terrible bastards. Am not well at the moment *rubs neck and pulls at Primani hoosecoat* (I actually have a piss infection and am dead fucked) but youse all keep making me laugh and it's hurting my flange, so stop that right noo and so forth!
Oh god the mirror made me laugh way too much and as for the pure gawjus gifted light... I wouldn't have that given, so why does oor Melv? Apart from the fact the bleep has no taste of course :ROFLMAO:
Anyway am away back off to lie in my pit of despair in my sordid little grief hole to look at all ma bespoke wallpaper *kiss kiss kiss*
Well, if you will go around offering free rides on the Bamalam.

Seriously though, get well soon, mwah, mwah ma lovelie

• Haha
View attachment 84408

Is that a mirror from a dolls house 🤔 Also why does a grown man hoard so much make up that he never seems to wear. I think he's got a shopping addiction for buying shite he doesn't actually need. How many fuckin tables does a one bedroom flat need 🙄
I associate these Hollywood lights with young teens - even my niece who is 10 was over the moon when she got one from santa aka B&M or similar for about £20 and is twice the size of this.

so aye

I bet he is raging at the finished result of his "vanity' corner - that knob chair looks worse now than it ever did, if that's possible

Don't even get me started on that big silver mirror next to it.

Get well soon @Kikini Bamalam no jiggy jiggy for you now :-(

Just keep drinking loads of water and you'll be hack on the saddle no time. 💓💓💓

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The mirror FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dead
Oh bleeping hell. I actually roared laughing at this photo to the point of tears rolling down my face. It's taken me ten minutes to compose myself enough to type as I just keep laughing about it all over again and thinking about the comment earlier about having to saw the legs of his knocker back chair to see himself in it. It's proper tickled me.

My OH thinks I'm mental as I showed him what I was laughing at - not a flicker 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.