Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishbelle Thnak

Chatty Member
God I am so jealous of Melvin and his gifted pink lamp. It is so boujie and bespoke all I want t do is run my fingers all over it. I think it really fits in next to the bathroom cabinet and hoover 😂
Was just going to say - does the hoover actually live there.
Can't get his reasoning as to why he had no curtains in living room 🤷‍♂️

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’m just here to ask if that’s where the shark vacuum is actually kept, next to the bathroom unit. I honestly thought he just forgot to move it the other night. But no, it’s actually on display :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He needs one of them hoover dolls that cover it. That all the old grannies used to have 😩

Was just going to say - does the hoover actually live there.
Can't get his reasoning as to why he had no curtains in living room 🤷‍♂️
He’s not been gifted them yet 😂

Maggie28

VIP Member
Its pink right?

Did he buy the b&m tables esp for the gifted pink lamp then?
What makes me laugh and why the hell these companies send people like this moron free stuff!!!
He buys lamps from B&M and the Range, he has never advertised this company before unless it was because they had sent him those hideous lamps!
Same with the wallpaper company!
I bet made in chunky won’t send him anything else ever again.

4tuhju

The white A4 piece of paper that has something printed on it about wax melts gets me every time! 😂
Nothing violently screams BESPOKE to me than a "we have enough wax melts said no one ever" print out and lots and lots of little tables at a jaunty angle 💎 Hes absolutely wasted in his job with his eye for interior design

Attachments

Last edited:

Sailor87

I came across this thread after searching for Mother Rendall. She is THE WORST! Wipes every surface imaginable with the same wipe! See her highlight on when she met Lord Hunt?? :unsure: Biggest over reaction iv ever seen. Joke!

And as for Mario/Melvin/Martin whatever his name is - another JOKE! Gifted items piling up from his ratty toes right up to his gifted teeth and 5 hairs. His hair looks like when you cut the hair off a Barbie 😂 He's a total rotter.

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Nothing violently screams BESPOKE to me than a "we have enough wax melts said no one ever" print out and lots and lots of little tables at a jaunty angle 💎 Hes absolutely wasted in his job with his eye for interior design
What the fuck is that? Did his pen run out the first time so had to try and trace over it but ended up putting too much pressure on and making a complete cluster fuck of the whole thing?

We've all been there 😂

E182D50C-A057-4DC3-9F03-CEC73D8DE78E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks