Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning ma lovelies I slept like a log last night and about to kick the arse out of today (as I kick out my mop leg)😂
Marions still a wee needy wank stain I see😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I liked the wrong tine to take a wee comma tha ks to everyone foe thr glimps of his illiterate rants!!! And messages to himself!! He does know if he shuts his page we will prob be the only people who notice the press won't be posting about it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He's a proper little Billy liar.
We know you're still in debt you fool 🙄

Ffs, he's like a terrier who can't let go 🙈
Screenshot_20220306-110000_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Mario you’re obsessed and really bothered by Tattle . We know you read the comments on here .Your constant stories on Instagram about being picked on and wanting sympathy have become comical . Where is the proof of all this if you’re not reading Tattle ??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If there was a legitimate reason for him to be wearing that lanyard we would have heard about it ALOT by now. He’s just a bleep
All disabilities aren't seen but why is he wearing a lanyard? 🤔
Excuse me for straying out of my lane but I think it’s for his bespoke IBS. He’s wearing a ‘Just Can’t Wait’ toilet card in it

Please tell me that's not a bus pass on the end of the lanyard 🤦‍♂️
No it’s a Just Can’t Wait toilet card!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Can just imagine him flouncing into a shop, flashing his bespoke IBS card and declaring “Am no well” so he can use their shitter.
Still doesn’t explain why he doesn’t wear a mask though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm sorry but the amount of absolute shite he eats yet claims a debilitating illness, medically proven to flare due to diet!! If I was his doctor I'd be getting him telt!! I'm not belittling anyone's health issues, I myself have many including diagnosed bowel diseases (auto-immune and not flared by diet) but he's bringing that on himself if he eats shite then has an IBS flare, fuckin moronic behaviour. He does know what IBS is? So many people have IBS, IBD, and other bowel diseases, yet he eats shite and it runs through him coz his diet is awful, sorry but he's a bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I didn't know they existed?! 😳 This is just me, but how embarrassing that everyone knows you need it because you have the squits 🙈
He is shameless but get ready for another meltdown today after he reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I didn't know they existed?! 😳 This is just me, but how embarrassing that everyone knows you need it because you have the squits 🙈
Haha, they are genuinely useful for people that actually need them though. My auntie got one when she was a stoma bag user. Also for anyone with crohns etc they can be a god send especially as a lot of cafes / bars refuse you toilet access unless you’re a customer.

Mario IMO is just at it though. How anyone that eats the way he does can claim to suffer debilitating IBS is beyond me!

Reactions: 24
I’ve not been on here much lately due to everything else going on in the world. I just can’t stomach these so called ‘influencers’ banging on about shite when there are much bigger issues going on.

How many more times does he have to say ‘time to live’ and ‘I’m not bothered’. Mario, just piss off, delete the app and give it a bleeping rest 🖕

Reactions: 25
He needs to stop with the rants and have a prolonged comma break from this app.
LOL, losing followers.

maz.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He will be raging when he reads on here later 😆😆😆😆 no wonder wee deeks smokes the devils lettuce, his head would be burling otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.