Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking for those that can’t eh
Marion the peoples champion really . Thank god for the app !

Looks like he just got out of the old folks home in that house coat looking jacket . Hair is something else - needs to shove that dyson somewhere handy because he looks like he’s got cone shaped hair on that egg head. Nose is melting . Needs to get back to the home .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good morning ma lovelies.
Just checking in to say for a bleep I slept like a log. Least when we rant we come here, we’re not posting cryptic messages for engagement!

His need to come back with further chat is hilarious. He clearly sits and overthinks on what he should’ve said. But typical Mario never gets it right and always late to the party.
I’m away for a 13.5 hrs shift. So aye. Enjoy your Sunday and spine bright tons of love 💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus wept. Marion hen you don’t need a bleeping comma, it’s a full stop you need.

I unfollowed him a few weeks ago after he started his daily monthly PMS (poor Marion syndrome) again and so on and so forth about how it’s just him and he’s rising up fae the ashes wae his new camel duffle coat. He’s such a sniveling wee bleep. Bore off Mazda. Not one person gives a shite about these hold to read stories. He’s such an attention seeker and that’s all it is. Each dayn ah dawn he’s absolutely bleeping raging he’s not got a team behind him on Instagram. Away n boil her heid doon the castlelavecci Marion, gies aww peace.

tons ah love 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
All disabilities aren't seen but why is he wearing a lanyard? 🤔
That lanyard is a ‘just can’t wait’ for the toilet pass. It’s for his bespoke IBS condition. Basically so shops let him use the toilet so he don’t tit himself so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That lanyard is a ‘just can’t wait’ for the toilet pass. It’s for his bespoke IBS condition. Basically so shops let him use the toilet so he don’t tit himself so aye.
I bet he’s got himself one of those master keys from eBay too. The ones people have for the disabled loo anywhere. My cousin was given one when she had her colostomy bag

• Heart
What's this bespoke bit of hair doing
I want to see him doing his hair, because there's sections of it that look like they're all over Africa 😳

Another one who slept great here, so he'll be pissed knowing that 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thats me just woke up from a great nights kip! Canny be that much of a bleep after all 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His “real followers” must be so confused when he rants about trolls because every time he posts he gets an average of 12 arse licking comments, no nasty ones, and his inbox is open to fake messages closed. Although I did enjoy the pass agg comment about him ‘getting out of that flat’ from that bloke when hinch bought her house and maz turned a bespoke shade of green envy for days.
Mario we know you read here.. how about trying gratitude journaling. Wake up and write down what you’re grateful for.. a roof over your head.. wee rayn.. a job. Then start working on yourself. Limit your home bargain trips for tat. Just go once a month for essentials. Limit the takeaways. Save and go on a weekend away with deek. You seem so miserable and you can blame “trolls” all you like but only you can change your life..

Tonsa love on this Sunday morning 💋💋

• Haha
Reactions: 28
His “real followers” must be so confused when he rants about trolls because every time he posts he gets an average of 12 arse licking comments, no nasty ones, and his inbox is open to fake messages closed. Although I did enjoy the pass agg comment about him ‘getting out of that flat’ from that bloke when hinch bought her house and maz turned a bespoke shade of green envy for days.
Mario we know you read here.. how about trying gratitude journaling. Wake up and write down what you’re grateful for.. a roof over your head.. wee rayn.. a job. Then start working on yourself. Limit your home bargain trips for tat. Just go once a month for essentials. Limit the takeaways. Save and go on a weekend away with deek. You seem so miserable and you can blame “trolls” all you like but only you can change your life..

Tonsa love on this Sunday morning 💋💋
I hope he reads this, it applies to all the whining Insta huns. Telling us how hard they have it while getting stuff for free. I've always thought that was a temporary, embarrassing way to live, but with war in Ukraine, the effects of which we won't escape and which may well escalate into ww3, how is anyone in Insta world still doing the oh poor me stuff. The self absorption is staggering, toddlers have tantrums not adults, grow up, read the room, sell some wax bleeping melts and donate.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Saw this and immediately thought of Marion. This sums up his problem.

The buying gives him content and content gives him followers and followers give him validation....and so the cycle continues.

In his real life he really is a sad man without validation. And that's the difference between him and us. We all value our family, friends, front and back doors and all other aspects of our life's.

When your validation comes from Insta you end up in this horrid fake cycle and then it's simple to blame the trolls when really it's the cycle that is making you feel empty and you can't even see it!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s still going on 🙄 At this point, I have forgotten the point he is badly attempting to make. My brain is fried

• Haha
Saw this and immediately thought of Marion. This sums up his problem.

The buying gives him content and content gives him followers and followers give him validation....and so the cycle continues.

In his real life he really is a sad man without validation. And that's the difference between him and us. We all value our family, friends, front and back doors and all other aspects of our life's.

When your validation comes from Insta you end up in this horrid fake cycle and then it's simple to blame the trolls when really it's the cycle that is making you feel empty and you can't even see it!
His life is empty, his job situation is odd, maybe he can't get anything else. Derek is the only unknown, I don't know anyone, let alone a football loving gamer, who'd enjoy living in a b&m shop style home.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Give it a bleeping rest! Thought your messages didn’t work? Lying little pig

95FBB88A-B302-4BA1-919A-4A3AB38CC450.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.