Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell is he still greeting? If ye don’t like this app then duck off it! Have a bit of perspective right now in a time where people are fleeing from war and your bitching for attention. What a sad wee bleeping like for a man nearly in his 40s, this is UTTERLY childish behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How can he still be waffling on? What’s wrong with him? Why’s he not out raking in b&m, home bargains or Poundland?

Feel like pure tit guys just want the old Mario back, I want to be treatit to a linwood farm spread and a weekend haul of bargains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually think he needs to take himself off the app and talk to a doctor because that sort of behaviour is not normal.

I’ve said it before, there’s so many people on tiktok and Instagram that are great to watch. I am currently obsessed with how well Max Balegde is doing for himself, for just simply being himself.
I have no idea how you have time to be living your life and keep up with all the dramas on "that app"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Babes! I’m proud to call myself an ally ❤🏳️‍🌈It’s Mario I cannot stand, couldn’t give two shiny shites what his sexuality is. None of us are homophobic, we just know a bleep when we see one.
I'm with you. He definitely can't pull that card here, because like you say, none of us are homophobic. I love my gay friends in real life and on here, and I'd fight their corner at the first sign of any negativity 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Babes! I’m proud to call myself an ally ❤🏳️‍🌈It’s Mario I cannot stand, couldn’t give two shiny shites what his sexuality is. None of us are homophobic, we just know a bleep when we see one.
☝This. 100% this. He is a nasty wee shitbag. His sexuality has nothing to do with it

• Heart
What the duck is he on about?! The app choose him?! Does he hear himself!? Instagram gives no support?? What exactly is he looking for? Either get on with it or give it up.

• Haha
My dislike for Mario isn’t because of his sexuality, hating someone for their sexuality is bleeping stupid. I hate his horrible attitude and disgusting personality as he’s shown today.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Another person here that couldn’t give a flying duck about where mario puts his peen! I care more about what’s in his Monica cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Mario, duck off then when you get there duck off some more. You weapon.

1646493236347.jpg
1646493250056.jpg
1646493260904.jpg
1646493269496.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Good grief!! How can an app "choose" him?? Am I missing something? It's Instagram ffs, you load pics or something funny and look at other pages that interest you. I'd love to know what his very small teeny tiny mind thinks "this app" is!
Someone that posts that constant shite clearly has some issues that go way beyond "this app". Mazda hen, close the fuckin app down and duck off, you don't add anything significant to anyone's day. You are attention seeking, if we all left here you'd be fucked coz what would you post about for attention, self centred prick. Oh! And!! By!! The!! way!! It's!! 3.5 yrs!! Not 4!! Go close it and live your life with your friends and family, I'd say Be kind, but we have proof of how much of a bleep you are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Marion: even if you were straight and living with Wee Deirdre you'd still be insensitive, selfish and paranoid and this thread would still exist. It has nothing to do with your sexual orientation and everything to do with your behaviour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He was gonna destroy us, ma lovelies. I dinnae know how, but he was gonna. Mibbes overwhelm us in the scent Mario.

Marion, nobody cares who you’ve got in the bumming fort. You’re a wee auld wifie who dysons your three hairs, and cries when people comment on you the way you like to comment on others. Your shite tip, biohazard of a cooncil flat and your nasty little personality are what we object to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
See if something triggers a person to the point of frantically typing an extremely wordy rant which is spread out over four separate Instagram stories, surely you’d stop and take a step back and think “hmmmmm maybe I’m more bothered by this than I thought” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Delete the app you whinging auld boot! Or start a fresh account and make it private so the trolls you’re so unbothered about canny see anything 😂 bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The app chose him he did not choose it. Marion it’s a app that YOU physically down loaded , YOU created a cleaning account , YOU pranced around with your mop, YOU referred to yourself as a cleaning influencer. YOU continue to upload content (if that’s what it is) It’s all YOU YOU YOU. Last I knew Instagram was not a physical being and it was not holding “influencers” captive and forcing them to be on the app.

so darling you chose the app, it did not choose you.
Exactly, what is he on about it choose him, honest to goodness I know he is doing it for attention but if it really bothers you delete it, end of. But deep down he can’t and the same with reading here, if it bothers you that much don’t read here. He is such a narcissist.

Reactions: 20
Oh come on now, you bloody trolls! He’s aloud to grow as a person you know! It’s taken a lot for him to put this in to words. It’s hard work being that illiterate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I cannae bleeping fathom why he can't say Instagram. This app ffs. Anyone else triggered when they see an exclamation mark? I hate using them now.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m pretty sure some of that rant is copy and pasted from his last one

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.