Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are they on about he represents the gay community so well? Why do people have to bring up his sexuality like it is relevant to anything? I refollowed Marion 3 months ago and in that time I don’t remember him advocating anything for gay people

Reactions: 44
What are they on about he represents the gay community so well? Why do people have to bring up his sexuality like it is relevant to anything? I refollowed Marion 3 months ago and in that time I don’t remember him advocating anything for gay people
He does NOT represent the gay community well!!!
I have gay friends who say he’s an embarrassment and if he went on the scene he’d get witch slapped every night for his toxic scheme queen attitude 💋🥔💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Thought he turned his inbox off? But was that on phone 1 or phone 2? That’s the big question on my mind.

Hahahaha he does NOT represent the ‘gay community’ as his message says. What has he done for the community? Posted a rainbow flag and watched it’s a sin? He is a very nasty person with an extremely bitter aura that’s something no community would want representing them. So aye….F off ma luv xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Look at this bleep wading in and somehow managing to make it about him 👊🏼👊🏼.
Mazda you have it completely wrong, nobody envy’s a cleaning account doll- there fuckin hundreds of them 😂😂.
You’re the problem with your patronising, delusions of grandeur attitude. I actually like Charlotte and her content because she’s actually made a success from her account and isn’t a patronising prick. Give your heed a wobble, you have NOTHING that anyone wants!
Appearing at his ring doorbell soon, someone from the Guiness Book of Records giving him an award for the most exclamation marks ever used in an Instagram post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Is this man child still bumping his false teeth?! 🙄
Change the record Mario, we couldn't give a rats ass what you say in your made up messages to yourself.
Stop making it about yourself for once you horrible, self centred little weazle, and be thankful you're not having real issues like those in the Ukraine 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In the space of a week Marion used the death of a lady, the plight of Ukrainians and the alleged online bullying of some other lassie for his ain gains and content but it’s us that huv nae morals? Ah might be a bleep oan here but ah at least ken decency and compassion for others in everyday situations.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thread title suggestion - Elephants never forget - neither does Tattle
I think he's been fuming since we slagged him off over using that Lady's funeral for content and sympathy, he's jumped on fake tears lady pity party cos he can't/won't address anything head on. Not even looking at her, skimmed her partners thread, oh what a surprise, crying cos caught out. Insta is creeping towards twitter levels of tit house.
I feel like I've done a Mario style rant. Oh well. 😂
not! enough! exclamation! marks! my! lovely! You need to do better 🤣🤣

Big thanks to Sadie, krystal, Deek and Marions back up account, for these messages.
View attachment 1103870
The two on the left and the bottom right we’re all written by the same person. You can tell the style of writing. The top one was his mammy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'But what about me.....what about MEEEEEEE!'
I reckon that's how he acts every time he reads about something that in his mind detracts from him. It genuinely surprises me he's not an only child as he acts like one. How many things has he managed to turn round to be about him......I'm totally embarrassed for him.
He really is a sad, pathetic, selfish wee scrot with absolutely no thought for others.

Reactions: 24
Represents the gay community well? By doing what exactly? As a proud gay man I am deeply bleeping offended by that! He’s an embarrassment of a man child!
Hinting that we are homophobic on here, which I honestly don't think we are.

How many of these did little old birdie write. 🤔 All these fuckers have tattle accounts anyway!!! 💩!!! 🙈🙉🙊!!!

That's all I'm posting today huns, this selfish bleep is teaching (unprofessionally) reading and english to two little angels this weekend. Don't know how I can live with myself really.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hinting that we are homophobic on here, which I honestly don't think we are.

How many of these did little old birdie write. 🤔 All these fuckers have tattle accounts anyway!!! 💩!!! 🙈🙉🙊!!!

That's all I'm posting today huns, this selfish bleep is teaching (unprofessionally) reading and english to two little angels this weekend. Don't know how I can live with myself really.
Hardly homophobic when several of us are actually gay and the biggest fag hag going, @Babybail93

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I think Mario needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. He thinks we are trolls? Wasnt so long ago he was writing cryptic messages about hinch and that girls mother who hinch visited in Scotland. Pot, kettle, black Maz!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think I’ve lost the plot!!!!
What I meant to say was he’s lost the plot thinking that anyone could be jealous of his miserable little life!
Yup. I'm really jealous that I don't have a massive shite buying habit, and the debt problems that go with it.

People are dying and tht hedgehog is raging at people calling him out for his shite and disgraceful behaviour. I can’t even.

I’ll probably get this account banned but I couldn’t not. He’s a bleeping disgusting bleep!!!! I’m actually embarrassed that he’s part of the beautiful LGBTQAI+ Community!
He's as bad as that other bleep, Jake Prickenden... obsessed with social media, and people calling his shite out, with what's going on in the world...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Mario needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. He thinks we are trolls? Wasnt so long ago he was writing cryptic messages about hinch and that girls mother who hinch visited in Scotland. Pot, kettle, black Maz!
Remember those horrid messages that were on his Twitter, he was slagging off customers that came into his store. They are on a thread on here somewhere!

Reactions: 31
Oh for fucks sake he's off again. Pages of ramble on his stories with many !!!!!!!!!!! 🥴

• Haha
The app chose him he did not choose it. Marion it’s a app that YOU physically down loaded , YOU created a cleaning account , YOU pranced around with your mop, YOU referred to yourself as a cleaning influencer. YOU continue to upload content (if that’s what it is) It’s all YOU YOU YOU. Last I knew Instagram was not a physical being and it was not holding “influencers” captive and forcing them to be on the app.

so darling you chose the app, it did not choose you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
What! the! duck! is! he! waffling! on! about!? Shut your hole Mario and get outside and enjoy the sunshine. He’s so delusional, it’s worrying. 😴

• Haha
Hopefully these have added in the right order.

I have also translated it all for you; he basically says that his life is totally unfulfilling and empty so he spends all his cash on buying tat to photograph to get followers. He has no friends in real life so loves a bit of insta fame, which happened because he licked up the arses of everyone with a little bit of a following. His whole life now revolves around the app and although the whole keeping up with the likes of Hinch’ is bloody expensive he keeps doing it.

He then is annoyed that people question his behaviour and he tries to totally live for the app. The app makes him miserable, all his Insta friends are fakes but he won’t give up the miserable app because it choose him. He is now going to continue doing everything he has ever done and we are all going to continue here….and it will all continue and then he will post the same pish in a few months time because it gets him attention and he just wants attention.

In summary-
Look at me, look at me, looooooookkkkkk aaaaaatttt meeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.