Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this thread suddenly getting “polised” so much the last couple of days 😬 honestly this is not the best thread for the easily offended to be offended on lmao
I wondered that, you have to look hard to find something really, well apart from all the stuff I, erm, we, we say about Mario. Plenty of other threads were there's worse said.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh just incase we didn't laugh enough yesterday, he's got the meme telling us how successful he is on his Instagram again 🤪

Someone needs to intervene, he is making himself look more stupid than ever. The 'cows' are ripping it outta ya Maz.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wondered that, you have to look hard to find something really, well apart from all the stuff I, erm, we, we say about Mario. Plenty of other threads were there's worse said.
The only time I ever got offended on this thread was when someone said Mario looked like a thumb. I found it offensive to my thumb. And the person who said it was me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
As I said before delusional
What the duck is he on about now? I have zero tolerance for this kind of tit atm with what's going on in Ukraine. Either say what the issue is or shut up. All these passive agressive riddles that make no sense are just attention seeking and pathetic.

Reactions: 38
Why is this thread suddenly getting “polised” so much the last couple of days 😬 honestly this is not the best thread for the easily offended to be offended on lmao
I thought it was just me thinking the same 👀

Reactions: 19
And where are the elephants In paisley?! Is this gonna be another blind Natkia dug episode?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You know ma lovelies av been thinking about it and I realised I AM jealous of Mario 😱 I really wish I had the ability he has to be utterly delusional at all times. I’ve decided that having that ability would make getting through the day much easier! So aye 💎 I’m keeping my power x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Monzo has spent the last 24hrs typing that oooot and getting spelling correct. He is one sad little fucker. Can't be doing with this gremlin and his grandiose behaviour today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I am rushing to the small business known as b&m to purchase a beautiful bespoke barg picture frame because this deserves to be displayed in my living room. In fact I think it deserves a place in Kelvingrove.
You’re such a hun, Mario would be proud. Tonsa love 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I must admit I have called Derek DumDim in the past and it’s because he’s thick as shite and bright as a two watt bulb.
I also said oor Krystal had a big Hooter and we’ll that’s just fact!!!!!
Anyway Margo is still a delusional bleep!!! 🥔💎💋

• Haha
  • Heart
He is certainly delusional if he things people take the piss out of him due to jealousy. I think we can all agree he has nothing any of us would be jealous about.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He absolutely made that up himself and it’s parts of a number of quotes but in true Marion style he has got them all muddled up.

He should’ve kept it as simple as “Continue to walk as an elephant and let the dogs bark”.

I am stunned that I never noticed sooner that he had wrote it himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"I have control" haha naw ye dinnae scroteface, WE have control or you wouldn't be posting shite in reference to what we say here, you are the puppet, if you genuinely didn't care what we say then you wouldn't post obvious digs at us 🤣 TonsALove fannybaws, spinney bright ma luvlee 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Monzo has spent the last 24hrs typing that oooot and getting spelling correct. He is one sad little fucker. Can't be doing with this gremlin and his grandiose behaviour today.
You need to put a word for grandiose in brackets in dummy fashion for Mario, because he'll not know what it means 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.