Cleaning with Mario #59 He’s getting messages from spirits in the sky, nae debates... so aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario dropping yesterday’s Chinese off this morning

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oor maz will be fewwwmin to find out that the UK’s banning OPLEX next month cos it has potentially cancerous ingredients, he’ll be bulk buying his absaloooot staaapul products fae them as we speak ma luvlies.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Chanting maself oan fae the rooftops oan this new dayn of dawn…. because of my new bespokely made to order display pic 🤗 thanks to @hopethishelpsallthebest - it’s utter vibes! Mwah x 💎
Aw hen yer truest self is spining bright wae that hair hen 💎 its oor moira givin off 90s scheme ma 'naebody lays a fing'ur oan ma wain, am gawn tae their maws door, where does the cow stiy' kinda vibes. So Aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oor maz will be fewwwmin to find out that the UK’s banning OPLEX next month cos it has potentially cancerous ingredients, he’ll be bulk buying his absaloooot staaapul products fae them as we speak ma luvlies.
Lovelies! Does anyone have a link about this? I’ve tried to hae a look online and can’t find anything about it being banned in U.K. and I would like to warn my pals that it’s no good fur ye. Very sad about this because like Marion I have 3 strands of hair but we plod on! Thanks ma lovelie tuns a luv and so forth 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lovelies! Does anyone have a link about this? I’ve tried to hae a look online and can’t find anything about it being banned in U.K. and I would like to warn my pals that it’s no good fur ye. Very sad about this because like Marion I have 3 strands of hair but we plod on! Thanks ma lovelie tuns a luv and so forth 💎
Sorry it was potentially infertility the ingredient causes that oplex uses as a fragrance in its products, the EU is banning any products containing it and the UK is probably going to follow soon as well. But it seems they are reformulating the product for it to be sold again ma luvlie💎

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry it was potentially infertility the ingredient causes that oplex uses as a fragrance in its products, the EU is banning any products containing it and the UK is probably going to follow soon as well. But it seems they are reformulating the product for it to be sold again ma luvlie💎

I think there's a few shampoos going to be changing their ingredients. OGX has stopped using DMDM Hydantoin which contains formaldehyde. People were losing their hair! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He has not just shared that poor woman’s order of service from the funeral!

He really is such a grief thief

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Came running when I saw his post - cheek of him that's terrible for her family
That's all I'm saying the day😡 💎

Reactions: 25
If he could have done a pouty selfie with the coffin, he would have. Crass.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I, Mario respect the privacy of others so will only post the words you wrote.

You are a cock.

274849805_1155516208534694_4960543912113672838_n.jpg
274951133_253800320278847_7161870282956351260_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

I've just seen it 🙈

There really is something wrong with this man, because who in their right mind shares something so private like that with complete strangers.
If that was my relative I'd be bloody raging!.

Mario, give your head a good shake. People don't know this poor woman, so stop getting sympathy for yourself through others misfortune 😡
Seriously, was this man dropped on his head as a baby?!.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
That’s mortifying. He has absolutely zero tact. I’m embarrassed on his behalf through the floorboards and the ceiling. He is such a little wart of a man!

Speechless ma lovelie. Not his family. Not his place tae put that up. Show Ah bit ah respect tae the Fultons Marion and stop using their family grief as content.

Reactions: 25
I actually have no words for what he has done.
Using the death of two ladies for Instagram content is bleeping vile, it’s beyond, I am shocked.
I’ve had to unfollow, seriously who the duck does he think he is? What an absolute bleep!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.