Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His language is getting worse as the days go on.
Shows his vocabulary limitations that he needs to resort to swearing.
I thought his niece viewed his stories as well.

He so wants a smeg toast and kettle like his bud Soph.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Are we witnessing some sort of Amanda Bynes style breakdown or a stroke of some sort? He’s so strange lately (stranger than usual). All the swearing, getting his words mixed up and slurred speech

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I see Dr Paw Paw is working out well 🤮 🤮 I’ve never seen anyone with such foul lips before. Drink some water Marion, for god sake!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think his lips would be sorted with proper nutrients tbh. Sometimes I get these cracks at the side of my lips and it’s if I’ve been stressed or if my diet has been shocking. Seen as Maz has a bleeping awful diet I would bet that’s the problem. So aye Maz, have some fruit and veg and see if that helps your bespoke lip problem 😘.

ETA - I feel like I need to clarify that my lips never look THAT bad though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nae wonder the toasters broken shoving aww they Morton’s rolls in it n trying to palm them off as toasties….arsewipe!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Are we witnessing some sort of Amanda Bynes style breakdown or a stroke of some sort? He’s so strange lately (stranger than usual). All the swearing, getting his words mixed up and slurred speech
I really think something isn't right

Reactions: 18
Did he use some of that bespoke deadly mould and mildew spray on the toaster? How the duck do you break a toaster??
Strap yerselfs in for a whole new kitchen redecoration journee ma luvlies. The bamboo MDF is oot a style noo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@chickenlittle007 I saw an advert for skirting board covers, I didn’t know they were a thing so maybe you don’t. If you got panelling done you might as well go all oot and continue trying to polish a shite.

60A98DE2-AF9B-4D2D-B4B7-128064E96516.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If he put on local pages his mirra it would be more likely to sell but backward mierdre is thinking he is famous oan his platform and it will sell for way more because we can smell the wealth (remember MR snapped his mirra vanity table)..why dont you put said mirra oan the living room ceiling and get the full 360° bumming fort experience so aye hens that's aww am saying the day
I bet he signed it because one day it will make the lucky buyer millions as he is so famous, will probs be hung in a museum for historical cleaning influencers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ma lovelies, what is that on Marion's wee side table behind his joos? To me it looks like another drink, i think he's on the alcoholic beverages with the way he is talking and his foul mouth.

Got masel a new bespoke profile pic, doesn't he look absoouttllleeeyyyy stunnin we that crusty lips. 👄 💎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Gosh he really is on something isn’t he?

And why does his toaster breaking mean he needs a new kettle ?

he has serious issues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So he's laughing at this, which proves we are funny after l posted about the burner and beans the other day 😂
Screenshot_20220209-220639_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Don’t often comment on this thread but was in a family zoom conversation today with my cousin who is reasonably high up in BBC in London, his wife who works in Austin for Google and a friend who runs an advertising agency - originally from Glasgow. The general consensus of opinion is that in his present ‘state’ of wrapped up in his granny’s housecoat, slurring his words, rambling and especially the repeated swearing of late, that oor Mario is not a viable marketable ‘brand’ and that he is on a self destructive journey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.