Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is mazda's true colours showing, the mask has slipped, he's just a common, aggressive nasty little bleep, the way he's talking now and the swearing are just him in real life, he's tried so hard to be something he's not and now he's decided duck it! So here he is, and we're going on a manic bi-polar journey!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He was going to get bespoke built in wardrobes, but changed his mind at the last minute and went to IKEA. Even the ikea experience was boujee. He was going on like the sales assistant that put their order through was Kelly Hoppen! Then the new wardrobes came and he said he was nae gonna store shite oan toap I them anymarrre. 2 months later, they’re buckling under the shite on top of them
Can’t believe I missed that. He probs needed a guide around IKEA. Him and Derek have one brain cell between them . Doubt they would find their way out 🤣

you can just tell Maz is the runt of the family. I wouldn’t be surprised if his mums on here joining in the bants

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So tickets to go and see Adele require you to remortgage your house, so says our Marion...
1) You don’t have a house
2) You don’t have a mortgage
3) I thought you had an endless pot of money cos ‘rona
4) What’s with all the swearing all of a sudden? It doesn’t make you look clever, just a prick.
I went to her first tour, and I have just looked out my ticket, it was £20. Given she’s reach much higher heights (not my quote) now but I think her standing tickets for Hyde Park were £75 which is the norm for a global artist? And hardly having to remortgage your council let flat to get…

Anyway, am still in a huff about being blocked but I can still watch his stories which is strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I went to her first tour, and I have just looked out my ticket, it was £20. Given she’s reach much higher heights (not my quote) now but I think her standing tickets for Hyde Park were £75 which is the norm for a global artist? And hardly having to remortgage your council let flat to get…

Anyway, am still in a huff about being blocked but I can still watch his stories which is strange.
The Harry Styles tickets on the other hand, ffs! £298 for standing on the pitch 😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
We grew up about a mile away from each other & I have no bleeping clue what he is wittering on about for half of that. Could have understood swahili better.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The Harry Styles tickets on the other hand, ffs! £298 for standing on the pitch 😩
I remember my pal paid over £250 for drake tickets and they were sitting!! Aw the artists I listen tae are aboot 30 year deed or stopped producing music so I don’t needty worry aboot tickets😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Now this is just ma thoats lovelies, but I cannae recall a time when Mario husnae put Mario first, and that's the part of the days rant I find most confusing!

I had a good dousing of Calvin Klein Beautiful this morning and I can still smell it on ma hoosecoat the night, so the projection is 👌

Lastly, I think there's been a recent call to see this glorious artwork from @Curtaintwitcher45

Screenshot_20220208-231517.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
He definitely sounds like he intoxicated somehow. It's slurred almost and even what he's saying just sounds a bit 'love-you-drunk'.

I'm I irrational in being angry after catching up on his stories on ingramer? After his self-indulgent rant ignoring his own online behaviours, the story about the footballer/cat incident and him sitting calling a woman a 'witch' has got my back up. Okay, I know Scots often use witch like they do bleep and it being a term of 'endearment' as well as an insult, but he doesn't know her. It just seemed really unnecessary. And well...I once upon a time was a Mario follower, even if on his thread here because it was/is funny. I unfollowed and started using the third party viewers to stop him having me contribute to his follower count and story views over his own treatment of a cat. Don't get me wrong, I cried watching the footballer incident, it made me feel so sick for that poor cat that has no idea what going on other than being terrified and potentially physically hurt, but I can also remember the tone of Mario shouting and hissing at that poor cat (who is stuck indoors, often confined to only part of that tiny flat, all day everyday with no enrichment or climbing frames, etc. so they can have unnecessary furniture and tat!). That was the day Mario was no longer just a useless influencer that was a laugh to follow, that was the day my disbelief turned to disgust.

• Heart
Do we think Marion has had a cheeky wee Aperol the night folks? He sounds steaming. And does he no remember he has a bespoke niece oan this app when he’s swearing like a fishwife? So aye

• Haha
💯 He has an account and posts on other threads. Ma Rendall for example. Probably hinch too, since visitgate. wHo dOeS sHe tHiNk sHe iS etc. 🤡
100% THIS!! He is partly responding to Katie's Mum's post cause he canny hawd his water but he's said before he's had some negative messages. Blood on their hands for what exactly you drama queen.
All of a sudden that has escalated to higher levels by his ramblings today which is EXACTLY what he did re Hinch Gate to deflect back to ME, ME, oh and also ME!! Didn't we see a very similar post....
Feckin spoilt wain that needs to act his age. Now spending more money for content. Jezuz wept!
ETA: I've translated this from Mario speak as I had to read it several times.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He definitely sounds like he intoxicated somehow. It's slurred almost and even what he's saying just sounds a bit 'love-you-drunk'.

I'm I irrational in being angry after catching up on his stories on ingramer? After his self-indulgent rant ignoring his own online behaviours, the story about the footballer/cat incident and him sitting calling a woman a 'witch' has got my back up. Okay, I know Scots often use witch like they do bleep and it being a term of 'endearment' as well as an insult, but he doesn't know her. It just seemed really unnecessary. And well...I once upon a time was a Mario follower, even if on his thread here because it was/is funny. I unfollowed and started using the third party viewers to stop him having me contribute to his follower count and story views over his own treatment of a cat. Don't get me wrong, I cried watching the footballer incident, it made me feel so sick for that poor cat that has no idea what going on other than being terrified and potentially physically hurt, but I can also remember the tone of Mario shouting and hissing at that poor cat (who is stuck indoors, often confined to only part of that tiny flat, all day everyday with no enrichment or climbing frames, etc. so they can have unnecessary furniture and tat!). That was the day Mario was no longer just a useless influencer that was a laugh to follow, that was the day my disbelief turned to disgust.
I remember that incident with Rayn. That was the day l hated the scrawny little prick. He can speak all he wants in his baby tones to Rayn as if he loves her, but for me he's just being his fake self, and things like that l never forget 😡

Reactions: 18
Just a note to all the instashammers crying 'troll' or writing essays when people call them out. You don't have to be 'hateful', 'nasty' or 'jealous' to simply be sick of essentially being lied to daily and watching more suggestible individuals be dragged into emotional and/or financial difficulties as a result.
Screenshot_20220208-233243_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Ooft has he been on Deek's wacky backy or whit?!? When do you ever hear him slur like that??
Things def getting to him and hate to say but it's all his own doing. January was him being the knew Mario and he never felt better.
Claire's story and he's broken and fighting back with marshmallow boxing gloves.
Gie it up and get back in yer ain lain. You are no match for anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Even the ikea experience was boujee. He was going on like the sales assistant that put their order through was Kelly Hoppen!
Dead ma lovelie ⚰ Do we know if he moved the wardrobes the other day or just paint around them?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Potty mouth again

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Yes he will happily spend 4 x that amount on seasonal tat that will sit on top of his wardrobe until the season comes around and he decides it is no longer his theme and then go spend another 4 x that on another load of tat !

because that is more important than going to an event and making core memories.

yes Mazza I’m sure on your death back you will look back and be so happy you had all the “on trend” seasonal tat!

but* of course none of it is for the gram …

Reactions: 21
If he put on local pages his mirra it would be more likely to sell but backward mierdre is thinking he is famous oan his platform and it will sell for way more because we can smell the wealth (remember MR snapped his mirra vanity table)..why dont you put said mirra oan the living room ceiling and get the full 360° bumming fort experience so aye hens that's aww am saying the day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He was defo on meds or something last night, I was given codeine for a back injury & I could only take it at night because I was flyyyingg!! Made me slur all over the place, he’s defo had Diazepam or something like that.
Also, he finds Adele so relatable. What the duck in her life does he relate to from his hamster cage in the ghetto?!! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.