Cleaning with Mario #57 In the bumming fort for aw the action, ft seduction songs by Tong Braxston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's the only one l know that has sticky back plastic on their kitchen units. The last time l used it was when l backed my school books with it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s not even as if it’s a new thing. He has the bleeping things re wrapped twice a year!
Reminds me of my maw, she re-wallpapers the feature wall in her living room twice a year cause she “gets bored of looking at it”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet he’s bringing out a Valemtim.. Valen’s… V-da… that 👉🏼❤ day range with oor Hannah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You couldnae write it - he’s teamed up with AMA for a Vallance Day competition to give away a velveteer.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do we think she brought him his velveteer? 🙄

ETA - notice how she refers to him as one of her best friends on instagram 🤣 not best friend in real life, just best friends on the app 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It doesn’t go with the bread bin or the other wooden bits & pieces either. Which I think was probably done on purpose so he can go out and buy more tat so that it all matches.
maybe he’ll have the kitchen floor done at the same time as the lounge, isn’t he meant to be having laminate put in there at some point this year?
Hahaaaaa Ken that’s what i wiz thinkin Tay

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See in that video of the new sticker bunkers, the cat looks like it’s goat the serious heebie jeebies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.