Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boiler didn’t break!
DMs aren’t broke!
No wonder his hooter is so big with the constant pointless lies!!

It was only a few days ago he was looking forward to his annual leave being over so he could get back to a routine but now he’s looking forward to being off work at the weekend. I can’t keep up with this plonker!

And he’s over Christmas, isn’t he? Suppose that’s what happens when you’ve got all your decorations out the last week in October!

He will never genuinely be happy in life. Quite sad actually.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
You can tell he's not arsed at all about Christmas now. He shot his boot way too early, and then hinch kneed him in the balls. Bet the Christmas Eve boxes are in the bin, the X small with the small arms are oot the window.
My spelling here, what's going on. 😬💎🥔 HAVE I HAD MY DINNER

Boiler didn’t break!
DMs aren’t broke!
No wonder his hooter is so big with the constant pointless lies!!

It was only a few days ago he was looking forward to his annual leave being over so he could get back to a routine but now he’s looking forward to being off work at the weekend. I can’t keep up with this plonker!

And he’s over Christmas, isn’t he? Suppose that’s what happens when you’ve got all your decorations out the last week in October!

He will never genuinely be happy in life. Quite sad actually.
His credit rating is broken though. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
here for the messy old Mario with his rollercoaster teeth and sharpie eyebrows

Wits that on he right of his lip?! How have a never noticed that? At first a thought it was a bit a chocolate but naw canny be, Marion disny like chocolate. So aye. Pure bespoke confused

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wits that on he right of his lip?! How have a never noticed that? At first a thought it was a bit a chocolate but naw canny be, Marion disny like chocolate. So aye. Pure bespoke confused
Have you ever seen Marion and Cindy Crawford in the same room ma lovelie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Apologies if I’m repeating a point already raised but I’ve been on a comma. You know, in my own land, keeping my power…

but could it be that Mario doesn’t have any DMs in the first place. Like, literally nobody is messaging him hence the lack of DMs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Apologies if I’m repeating a point already raised but I’ve been on a comma. You know, in my own land, keeping my power…

but could it be that Mario doesn’t have any DMs in the first place. Like, literally nobody is messaging him hence the lack of DMs.
I was outta ma laine over to thr hinch thread and we were discussing this so I tried send him a dm and got a message saying he doesn't allow messages
Screenshot_20211205-165525_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
He's really not dealing with this public humiliation from Hinch very well is he lol :LOL: 😂🤣
Saying he was 'aff the app' till Christmas and has the shortest comma break EVER. hole!
Totally believe he's limited his DM's coz he couldn't help himself to read them. Bet Hinch said that's how she contacted him.......IF she contacted him :cool: #youarenotpalswithhinch

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pouting while mid eyebrows surgery, or whatever is going on here, yeah, that doesn't make you look crazy at all.
Hinch: we've gotta meet I'm, e finks were friends.
Jamie: nah, swerve im, nutta
Yeh cannae Polish a turd, but yeh can paint new eyebrows oan it. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.