Cleaning with Mario #50 Mazza and the McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But out of those 60k, how many genuinely like you Maz?!.
There's definitely not that many who comment on your posts, and we definitely can't stand you, so make that venue way smaller buttercup šŸ¤ŖšŸ–•
On average only about 0.02% of his followers actually like his posts so that tells me that most of his followers only follow them for a laugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Does he love the thin tree or hate it, giz a clue maz, why does he talk like that, ā€œhavenā€™t went near itā€ it doesnā€™t make sense, here he goes again telling us heā€™s been listening to that shite song for weeks, god forbid with think heā€™s new to something or not on trend, heā€™s such a fool I really dislike the prick! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜±

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
O

The funniest and they all headed down the social club for a game of bingo and a line dance šŸ˜‚
Then corona came and we havenā€™t been treatit to any more nights out wae the ā€œlassiesā€ (average age of said people: 62) and the bleeping Dyson hasnā€™t been put to its intended use!! But no worriesā€¦. It was an utter godsend for Mario anyway cos it solved his debt problems šŸ™šŸ¼ šŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is he actually saying that Deek in his stoned state can work out that ibrox canā€™t even hold all his followers, donā€™t think so šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He actually called Tony Almond a small business today? Sure they and their Ā£1million superstore will be bleeping delightedā€¦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Then corona came and we havenā€™t been treatit to any more nights out wae the ā€œlassiesā€ (average age of said people: 62) and the bleeping Dyson hasnā€™t been put to its intended use!! But no worriesā€¦. It was an utter godsend for Mario anyway cos it solved his debt problems šŸ™šŸ¼ šŸ’Ž
I suppose all good pandemics must come to an end and so forth šŸ˜­

"Derek grab your covid passport we're going out dancing..." šŸ•ŗ #HigherLove #UtterVibes

FB_IMG_1636584214335.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Iā€™m not sure I even know where to start with him this morning. From selling out Ibrox to hating it but loving it and ā€œtoā€ rather than ā€œtooā€. Itā€™s too early. I cannae even cope ..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The illiterate little weasel strikes again. Honestly, these bleeping instahuns shouldnā€™t be allowed to post if they canā€™t use basic English! ā€˜I done this tree at 3ā€™ and ā€˜I havenā€™t went near it sinceā€™
Marion hen, itā€™s ā€˜I did this treeā€™ and ā€˜I havenā€™t been near itā€™
I donā€™t know why you find it so difficult, it really is the basics of all basics.

The illiterate little weasel strikes again. Honestly, these bleeping instahuns shouldnā€™t be allowed to post if they canā€™t use basic English! ā€˜I done this tree at 3ā€™ and ā€˜I havenā€™t went near it sinceā€™
Marion hen, itā€™s ā€˜I did this treeā€™ and ā€˜I havenā€™t been near itā€™
I donā€™t know why you find it so difficult, it really is the basics of all basics.
Surely once you do your tree then thatā€™s it? Normal people wouldnā€™t go near it again. Or am I missing a trick and I should play about with it every single day til it comes back down again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Ibrox yeah right, I robot more like. Spot the one genuine follower.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think we have all long suspected that Mario has deep rooted issues and perhaps Iā€™m overthinking things but I have a feeling that he was sick with jealousy at all the attention his brother has had over the years due to his impressive and probably quite lucrative career as a writer and director. I think this is why he desperately craves the spotlight now and has overinflated his pathetic ego with fake praise from fake followers (bots) and tries to convince everyone, family included that he is some sort of celebrity/success. Itā€™s no wonder he feels so empty and tries to fill the ever growing void with buying stuff he doesnā€™t need and canā€™t afford because he knows deep down inside that he doesnā€™t get nearly as much engagement as he makes out and to add insult to injury Iā€™m willing to bet his brother has never had to resort to making fake accounts and using them to send himself arse licking messages to make himself appear successful. I bet that really bleeping stings. You just keep buying Christmas decorations and followers to keep up with Instagram Moria and leave the success to your bother, heā€™s got that covered and has done for a long time šŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.