Cleaning with Mario #50 Mazza and the McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He actually watered down this highlight. There was a lot more swearing and snarling at Derek on the original.........I know this cos I ended up getting blocked when I suggested he lay off Derek πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is this when he done that story trying to pretend all Scottish couples treat each other like shite because it’s banter? Little scrote

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is this when he done that story trying to pretend all Scottish couples treat each other like shite because it’s banter? Little scrote
Aye hen. Sadly seems too many followers cannae spot the difference between a nasty bastard and a diva Qween. There's duck all "regal" about Mario, nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel old for even asking, although I am much younger than oor mazda, but what does "utter vibes" mean?! πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel old for even asking, although I am much younger than oor mazda, but what does "utter vibes" mean?! πŸ€”
Ah had tae ask Google, who was also unsure, but it did throw up this wee gem which could sum up oor Marion tae a tee.
0CD250A4-B020-4C00-B573-769D83BCC5C8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But out of those 60k, how many genuinely like you Maz?!.
There's definitely not that many who comment on your posts, and we definitely can't stand you, so make that venue way smaller buttercup πŸ€ͺπŸ–•

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only chance anything of Moira Careys filling Ibrox is all his tat so aye ma luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.