Cleaning with Mario #50 Mazza and the McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies. I took a trip down candy cane memory lane and watched some highlights. Remember the decorating journee when he reminded us all what a nasty piece of work he is...

View attachment 886349
If my husband ever spoke to me like that (not that he ever would) it would be the waste of a good vasectomy. Poor wee dinky Deek. I get the feeling heā€™s bullied by Marion. He probably just wants a quiet life with a spliff and his PlayStation.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If my husband ever spoke to me like that (not that he ever would) it would be the waste of a good vasectomy. Poor wee dinky Deek. I get the feeling heā€™s bullied by Marion. He probably just wants a quiet life with a spliff and his PlayStation.
What does Mario bring to the table in that relationship? Not a thing, thatā€™s what. Derek can afford to live on his own, and he had that flat nice before Moira got her claws on it. I really donā€™t understand why he puts up with him. Heā€™s an awful person. If he puts stuff like that online, what does he speak to him like behind closed doors?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Has Marion ever mentioned if Deek added him tae his tenancy? Imagine if wee Deek waited tae Marion went tae work and hud the cooncil oot tae change his locks.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
ā€œPlansā€ as per Marioā€™s hectic schedule:

- wake up after sleeping for 3.5 hours because your bedroom reeks like a perfume house and youā€™ve got a Christmas tree 2cm from your face with the lights set to ā€œeccies raveā€ mode
- scream at Derek, kick Rayn, film yourself walking from the bedroom to the bathroom while waving at yourself in the mirra
- IBS explosion in the tiny toilet thanks to yesterdayā€™s abysmal food choices
- change bedsheets for the 45th time this month (IBS explosion most likely to blame)
- start ā€œdeep cleaningā€ eg hoover around everything and use the pube handheld hoover to clean the kitchen šŸ¤¢
- complain on stories about how youā€™re tired / itā€™s cold / windy / rainy / dark (delete as required) and how youā€™ve gutted the hoos and are gonna have a chill and cosy day
- after a few hours of being cooped up, you need ā€œfresh airā€ aka a trip to Paisley town centre for B&M, Home Bargains, The Range, Poundland, etc to spend Ā£100+ on tat
- swing by the closest takeaway on the way hame for more IBS explosion fun šŸ™„

Ayeā€¦.. some laugh. My 8 year old nephew has more ā€œplansā€ than Mario!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't post a lot but I'm always here reading and laughing šŸ˜‚ I love the wit on this thread!
This post got me thinking, how long has everyone been watching šŸ‘€ him and how did you come across him?

I've been following him since around the time Rayn fell out the window, think I was right into the cleaning accounts back then.
I liked him cos he made me laugh. That was before his teeth journey and every other bloody journey šŸ™„
Now I just watch to laugh at him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I came across him years ago when my friends had been following him and said he was funny. At that point he did actual cleaning and while I wouldnā€™t say he was funny, he seemed far more genuine than he does now. Heā€™s Billy big bollocks now (or so he likes to think) once he got those big teeth in his heed for free he changed!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think he's bullied as well, and l hope I'm wrong, but l hope he's not physical with him as well after seeing him lift his hand up, even if it was in jest for
the camera.

If that little scroat spoke to me like that, his clothes would be in bin liners on the stairwell and the locks changed.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does he always post videos of houses in the snow when in reality he will be moaning at the first sprinkling of snow in Bosnia?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How many bleeping times you uneducated cretin?!

ā€œI to have my wallet readyā€???? Fucks sake

D3961233-4E80-485A-A10A-A33068887F10.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Why do they all insist on saying ā€œsmall businessā€. Canā€™t they just say business/shop/website/person. I find it quite patronising to be honest. Never mind the fact that half of them are far from small.
Am crabbit the day lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why do they all insist on saying ā€œsmall businessā€. Canā€™t they just say business/shop/website/person. I find it quite patronising to be honest. Never mind the fact that half of them are far from small.
Am crabbit the day lovelies.
Itā€™s to make Mario feel better about his micro penis. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't post a lot but I'm always here reading and laughing šŸ˜‚ I love the wit on this thread!
This post got me thinking, how long has everyone been watching šŸ‘€ him and how did you come across him?

I've been following him since around the time Rayn fell out the window, think I was right into the cleaning accounts back then.
I liked him cos he made me laugh. That was before his teeth journey and every other bloody journey šŸ™„
Now I just watch to laugh at him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
You are an original mafia my lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really want to know what the cancelled ā€˜plansā€™ wereā€¦ Castelveeeechi? Home Bargains? Theyā€™ll all be there tomorrow hen.

We need ā€œMarioā€™s Time Off Work Bingoā€. Iā€™m sure someone already called ā€˜Iā€™m no wellā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really want to know what the cancelled ā€˜plansā€™ wereā€¦ Castelveeeechi? Home Bargains? Theyā€™ll all be there tomorrow hen.

We need ā€œMarioā€™s Time Off Work Bingoā€. Iā€™m sure someone already called ā€˜Iā€™m no wellā€™
Cozy Christmas vibes has got to be on that bingo card? šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Noooooo Marigonna likes sickickmusic. Hands aff, I have been listening to them longer than you you little prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello ma lovelies. I took a trip down candy cane memory lane and watched some highlights. Remember the decorating journee when he reminded us all what a nasty piece of work he is...

View attachment 886349
He actually watered down this highlight. There was a lot more swearing and snarling at Derek on the original.........I know this cos I ended up getting blocked when I suggested he lay off Derek šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.