Cleaning with Mario #43 A seasonal new thread bespokely ordered to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently it was all kicking off over his way at the weekend. Some guy attacked a police officer

if you google police officer attacked paisley it will show you the video. Don’t want to share it incase I break the rules. They had to taser him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm no good here 😂

I wonder what he says to Derek after reading here?. I can just picture him so wound up calling every single one of us, but Derek zoning out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blimey, a sequinned bow tie, and braces. Sooo much going on in the pics. Ded. 😂
The poor niece, bet she read that and said duck off.
Omg! The bleeping skunk line in his fringe! That bow tie looks like the shite he now puts on his Christmas tree! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Blimey, a sequinned bow tie, and braces. Sooo much going on in the pics. Ded. 😂
The poor niece, bet she read that and said duck off.
I wonder who Becky belongs to? 🤔 the pic was 7-8 years ago , too old to be Krystal's daughter? She has 2 fairly young girls in school I think. Maybe his brother had a daughter? Doesn't seem to be any mention nowadays of an older niece, or am a right oot ma Lane 🤔

Reactions: 12
I wonder who Becky belongs to? 🤔 the pic was 7-8 years ago , too old to be Krystal's daughter? She has 2 fairly young girls in school I think. Maybe his brother had a daughter? Doesn't seem to be any mention nowadays of an older niece, or am a right oot ma Lane 🤔
I thought his nieces were daisy n nieve….is this the half sisters daughter 🤔

Reactions: 10
I think this is why they don’t speak anymore? Looking like her uncle? What a nasty thing to say! 😂

3DAE7CA4-E803-4EDF-926E-4F361A521AED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I thought his nieces were daisy n nieve….is this the half sisters daughter 🤔
Ah that's a possibility, I wonder what the full story is there, I'm sure someone last year came on here to say they were local to his family in Ardrossan and I think they mentioned his dad having another family but then they disappeared off tattle I think as I don't remember any more gossip 👀😱

Reactions: 9
🙋🏽‍♀️ English person here - is crabbit a real Scottish saying or something Mad Maz has made up?! It just means pissed off, is that right?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🙋🏽‍♀️ English person here - is crabbit a real Scottish saying or something Mad Maz has made up?! It just means pissed off, is that right?
It’s a real word. It’s when you are one of those moods when everything and everyone annoys you! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.