Cleaning with Mario #43 A seasonal new thread bespokely ordered to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s laying out his decs and it’s to be 26 degrees in Glasgow on Tuesday and Wednesday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how desperate can you be for content. This is the shite people watching him then think they have to do..I’ve never seasonally decorated my house. I enjoy autumn and getting out and about doing things with the kids for Halloween etc but he doesn’t even do ANY of that stuff! He’s unreal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG guys I found his old inactive facebook from about 11yrs ago and some of the status' are gold. He was complaining in JULY about how pish the weather was yet back to the current day he is pure buzzing for autumn? Also someone stole his bag in work, got a phone, camera, hundred quid, credit cards, ipod etc... hmmmm, was there not a story once about him robbing from his work lol? And the pictures!! raw, unedited pictures, lots of them. Fill your boots hens, go and have a wee laugh :m :p
How did you find that 😳...
I think I've found it!πŸ˜‚

The clutter on one table alone is making me anxious πŸ™ˆ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You lot on here last night 🀣🀣 πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯”
Can someone change that pic of those books to say some Marioisms and make them more apt?! I don’t have the tech πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lads, if you've never seen his old Facebook page that @Tinkerbell cat found, look for it. It's pure gold πŸ˜‚
He's single on this one, and if you think his spelling is shocking here, it's even worse on his old page πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was going to google Marios old facebook page, but I am now totally distracted by the google suggestions. Does this actually mean people, like- real people, are googling his Net Worth? Really? of course I have now added to it by clicking on it, and you know what my lovelies? there is no information on his net worth 😒

92A51333-AF12-4DDE-8238-607AD258FA2B.jpeg

• Haha

Living room needs cleaning? Didn’t he say he β€œgutted” the whole slum just yesterday morning? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Just typed his full name into fb and it was the second profile in the list my lovely :p

Lads, if you've never seen his old Facebook page that @Tinkerbell cat found, look for it. It's pure gold πŸ˜‚
He's single on this one, and if you think his spelling is shocking here, it's even worse on his old page πŸ˜‚
Sorry, Just realising you have found it, I have got zero work done this morning reading through it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I fell down the rabbit hole of that Facebook page
1. He’s a nasty piece of work and obviously always has been. Total witch
2. Don’t get me started on spelling and grammar
3. Hypochondria runs deep with this one. Never known anyone with so many colds!!
4. Probably the saddest thing is it seemed he had a life, was close to his family and had friends. Now he’s a sad wee man buying plastic leafs and pumpkins πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I copied the text in this post. But the audacity of him. He's posting several posts a day, so his is more like a friggin autobiography! πŸ˜‚

You can see he's always been a bitter, twisty, bitchy, moaning bastard even back in 2010!...

"Som folk use this site as a diary! Its no rite uve got issues! Sort that oot nae 1 wants to know uve jst done the dishes! Pmsl!!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Β£45 for these lovelies l, I asked the wummin who makes them. My little sister would love these.
No way she'll have charged her pal Mario that price though, since he gave her that wee sideline.

In fact, Mario if you're still here, does that price point sit comfortably with you? For falbon wrapped cereal boxes? Will you be tagging that #boughtmaselbutheavilydiscounted

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just realised why he is so orange when he fake tans! He uses the shade "pumpkin" πŸŽƒ

• Haha
I think it's safe to say all his friends have definitely given him the elbow, because where are they now, eh Maz?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.