Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 kissarse McKendry, Ginger Ken-doll, maybe Lordoftheflumps, who knows man they'll all be rockin up wae their lumi spa kits and herbalife shite fur the night and since Mazda cannae afford a weddin i bet yae a pound tae a penny he's planned a first dance wae his prisoner it'll be tale as old as time featuring beauty & the beak 😂
Beauty and the beak for the next thread title.
I've laughed coughed sneezed and weed a bit at this thread today. Poor Mario is like someone whose lived in a cave his whole life. How many bath bombs has he brought with him. Derek looks a bit ymca video, and please god Mario do not wear the lilac nylon leggings tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I cannae wi these outfits! Sorry but wi that get up oan deek deserves Marion. Or has he had too much wacky backy he’s nae clue wit clobber he’s got on?! Ma EYES 😩

• Haha
Can someone who lives nearby pop round to reception and send a bottle of prosecco up to his room from his tattlers - I'm happy to chip in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Well.... that blouse doesnae do his fat gut any favours 😂 - he'll be popping the buttons before the clock strikes midnight! 😂 The actual audacity to go oot on the day o his birth looking like a cross between and orange and a strip of 80's wallpaper - bleeping brass neck on him! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Have the Hotel reeeeeally filled the mini fridge for him??? Or is it standard practice that they put stuff in it then charge for what you've used when you leave? 🥸
No they’ve not. My friend and I stayed in one of those exact rooms in the Dakota…it’s included as part of your room cost 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How prettttiee is thius roooooommmmma….. aw ahm so delighte with iiiiiiit. Looooook we’ve goat baaaathhhroooobes. duck off you knob 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.