Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder the leg is buckling on that table!!! Is there any need to have 7 things piled on one table?!
Everything in his bedsit is candle or wax melt related or is total tat. There is nothing of any quality or anything that is meaningful in his hobbit hole. The decor and crap everywhere says nothing about who lives there. The only thing it says is that they are a Clutter freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Everything in his bedsit is candle or wax melt related or is total tat. There is nothing of any quality or anything that is meaningful in his hobbit hole. The decor and crap everywhere says nothing about who lives there. The only thing it says is that they are a Clutter freak
Imagine what his home would be like if he won the lottery. He'd be the Katie Price of Paisley, Mr potato head. The hoose would make an Arab blush.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
As Mazza isn’t giving us much material the day, ah have something av been wondering aboot for a while.

What is actually inside those ‘bespoke’ designer coffee table books he’s obsessed with? Are they just empty books or random books covered in bespoke Dior fablon.

His obsession with putting designer stickers on everything fascinates me. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is also nothing personal.

A print or painting picked up on holiday, a vase or ornament bought from anywhere other than b&m, some soft furnishings in a colour other than grey or blue.
Everything absolutely everything has been bought from the influence of Instagram.

It's all for show, and the grid. Without the influence of the gram how would he decorate?! The waste of resources really pisses me off, buying more and more stuff to show off to people that you have stuff. A fivers worth of Autumn plastic leaves to throw around your pad to show off it's Autumn, he has no visitors.

I hate that fast fashion has moved into fast interiors. The utter, disgusting waste of ripping up carpet that is less than a year old...it boils me blood!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Genuine question why do people say they can't link? Surely people are able to paste a link 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As Mazza isn’t giving us much material the day, ah have something av been wondering aboot for a while.

What is actually inside those ‘bespoke’ designer coffee table books he’s obsessed with? Are they just empty books or random books covered in bespoke Dior fablon.

His obsession with putting designer stickers on everything fascinates me. So aye.
They are bespoke cornflakes boxes ma lovelie xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.