Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Noname12345 for the title as boring as he is!

How gutted must he be that he has had to save up to 'renew all this' with not just any crapets, but LUXURY GREY crapets himself. And then have to tell us about it in a poorly voice because his sleep pattern is all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the way he has to tell us it's a LUXURY carpet, not a tit everyday carpet like us plebs have to buy. Only available if you are a top instagram influencer like Melv. I need to buy new carpets this year, I hope my 107 instagram followers will qualify me to get a luxury carpet and not a tit one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks to @Noname12345 for the title as boring as he is!

How gutted must he be that he has had to save up to 'renew all this' with not just any crapets, but LUXURY GREY crapets himself. And then have to tell us about it in a poorly voice because his sleep pattern is all over the place.
I'm honoured, thank you.

Mario, you are my, boring as duck, inspiration.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love the way he has to tell us it's a LUXURY carpet, not a tit everyday carpet like us plebs have to buy. Only available if you are a top instagram influencer like Melv. I need to buy new carpets this year, I hope my 107 instagram followers will qualify me to get a luxury carpet and not a tit one.
but you will have a carpet, he will have a crapet, it might be in luxury grey, but like the saying goes, you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m confused by Mario. I’ve been following him for about a week now. Basically I’ve made a New Years Resolution to read more books so I’ve deleted Fb and Twitter from my phone. But I still like to have something to amuse me on my phone so I thought I’d follow him and then follow the conversation on here to fill my phone time 😆

His name is Cleaning With Mario but I’ve been following him for about a week and I don’t think I’ve seen him clean anything? He just tells you he has and then spends five minutes saying ‘but, ayeeee’. Its really boring! Why does he have 80k followers?

Reactions: 22
I wonder if he will also splash out on ‘luxury’ underlay too.
Mario and his magical carpet journey

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cant wait to hear him piss and moan about every step of his crapet journey🤦🏼‍♀️
Which is guaranteed to include a section about how stressed out wee Rayn will be when the crapet fitters arrive. And I shall interpret that to mean Rayn makes a failed bid for freedom by climbing into the fitters toolbox and is foiled by Mario at the last possible moment when Rayn mistimes her victory squeak just 5 seconds too early 😆

but you will have a carpet, he will have a crapet, it might be in luxury grey, but like the saying goes, you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter
......and then Mario can sprinkle his dust on it 😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Mrs Hinch with a basket of Ava Mays wax melts and none of poor auld Mario’s. NOT 1 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔
I don't think his queen will ever once have put her hand in her own pocket to purchase any Ava May product but it's interesting that in all the freebies she's been gifted that his scent doesn't seem to have been included.

Btw, did anyone on here realise that the Mario candle is 30 bucks????? Who in their right mind....................

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m confused by Mario. I’ve been following him for about a week now. Basically I’ve made a New Years Resolution to read more books so I’ve deleted Fb and Twitter from my phone. But I still like to have something to amuse me on my phone so I thought I’d follow him and then follow the conversation on here to fill my phone time 😆

His name is Cleaning With Mario but I’ve been following him for about a week and I don’t think I’ve seen him clean anything? He just tells you he has and then spends five minutes saying ‘but, ayeeee’. Its really boring! Why does he have 80k followers?
Exactly what I've been thinking.
He doesn't clean all he does is moan about how tired he is.
His page will soon lose followers cause he's got no interesting content.

Reactions: 8
The new thread should have been:
Sleeping with Mario
Or
Moaning with Mario
🤢

• Haha
Why follow him just unfollow you can still watch his stories...would not waste a follow on him or any other bigger account!!!!!

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed him. He doesn’t do anything of interest, i couldn’t give two shits about his skin care routine!!! He is full of tit, his home isn’t one I could sit in for too long without itching and feeling dizzy!!
I love the Scottish accent but his sounds like the drill at the dentist 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
What about a collab with reality Melvin?

As if he can then just ring up the company and demand a collab, the dickwad

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe JD sports will want to collab with him on some trainers? Since he gave them such a glowing review 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Bet he is in a right old huff there is no super mario wax meets in that Hinches box 😱

Poor dozy Derek will be getting his ears burnt tonight with his moaning 🙊

Screenshot_20200108-221027_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200108-221027_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.