Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be me... my ex's other half works there... think he's made a few gaffs but apparently he's quite popular ffs.
Your bespoke mission, ma lovelie, should you choose to accept it, is to report back on any or all of the maid's gaffes! πŸ₯”πŸ’ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hellllooooo ma luvliees!

So aye happy Friyayyy tae ye awww. A’m absolooootely fine. A really um. Just going tae take a few days away fae here. Instagram isny ma life and a fink ye aw need to undesttawn that.

Um gawny huv a nice cozy night wae Derek and Rayn. With a wee Boujee cheese board and Gin.

So aye that’s it. Am fine totally fine ma luvlieesss.

πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hellllooooo ma luvliees!

So aye happy Friyayyy tae ye awww. A’m absolooootely fine. A really um. Just going tae take a few days away fae here. Instagram isny ma life and a fink ye aw need to undesttawn that.

Um gawny huv a nice cozy night wae Derek and Rayn. With a wee Boujee cheese board and Gin.

So aye that’s it. Am fine totally fine ma luvlieesss.

πŸ₯”πŸ₯”πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž
Remember not to put any cheese on it ma lovelie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The what?! I think we're going to get through a whole thread before Mario surfaces.
He bought a butter at Christmas that was the shape of a Santa, claimed he was so excited to use it. Then weeks later he showed the inside of his fridge after coming home with the shopping and it was still in there, unopened, totally untouched. We spotted it a few more times before he finally binned it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ma lovlies, I think I know what’s happened. Wee Deek has put his fut down as the Euros are on for the next month and he’s intending to enjoy the fitba while getting baked. He’s no time for Marion’s nonsense and Marion has taken a huge huff.
Derek is moving into his ain lain and we have radio silence πŸ₯³ Win, win all round.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ma lovlies, I think I know what’s happened. Wee Deek has put his fut down as the Euros are on for the next month and he’s intending to enjoy the fitba while getting baked. He’s no time for Marion’s nonsense and Marion has taken a huge huff.
Derek is moving into his ain lain and we have radio silence πŸ₯³ Win, win all round.
Bet Marions fewwwmin he canny hoover whilst the footies on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
With Mario being 1/18th Italian he should be chanting his team oan fae the rooftops 🀣 πŸ’ŽπŸ₯”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello ma lovelies, i hope you are all well. This thread has fairly been quiter the last couple of days since Marion went into hiding AGAIN.

I started reading Marion's 1st thread on here to see what laughs i could have but it's not quite the same as the laughs on the current thread. Hurry on back Marion ma lovelie! 😘 πŸ’Ž πŸ₯”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello ma lovelies, i hope you are all well. This thread has fairly been quiter the last couple of days since Marion went into hiding AGAIN.

I started reading Marion's 1st thread on here to see what laughs i could have but it's not quite the same as the laughs on the current thread. Hurry on back Marion ma lovelie! 😘 πŸ’Ž πŸ₯”
Get intae his hi lights ma luvlee ...make sure you have a tena lady oan tho you will be pure flooding yer knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Get intae his hi lights ma luvlee ...make sure you have a tena lady oan tho you will be pure flooding yer knickers
I'll save that for the morra ma lovelie, i dinna want to wash the wahful effect aff ma bedding we peeing ma bed. 😘 πŸ’Ž πŸ₯”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.